increase EE for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Aug 20, 2017.

1. I know I've done this before but I'm doing it again. Increase EE for war. Have EE go to 200%. 300%. Have EE go up 2% per win and stay flat for loss.
    Make the game tactically interesting.make the rewards for Warring better.
    Big PS dominate the EB plunder. Suck in WAR. So they turn up and get 25% for a lucky win. I don't begrudge them that.
    But for people who like to war and put the effort in it's a bit sad that we just swap back and forth EE.
    why not do it?
    if the game becomes tippetty tappatty and that's it. That's pretty crap
    And why are people making sure they get the best euip? Your not warring what's the point?
    WAR!

2. Would it be called golden crux or ee? Lol

3. PS aren't great in indi wars... If they made longer duration wars with slightly bigger rosters PS would be more useful. ASW was the most fun Ive ever had in KaW. We had PS making top 15 plunder. I made top 20 on 2nd round purely from assa KOs/repins. It'd be awesome to have maybe a monthly war leaderboard and maybe some weekend wars that last a little longer than an hour.

Support the 2% gain for EE after you get EE 5

4. Support .

5. Edit:

EE being at max 50% now the increments would need revisions.

Change Expiry to 10 days
    EE 1 - 10%
    EE 2 - 20%
    EE 3 - 30%
    EE 4 - 40%
    EE 5 - 50%

These expire after 48hrs dropping to EE 5
    EE 6 - 65%
    EE 7 - 80%
    EE 8 - 95%
    EE 9 - 110%
    EE 10 - 125%

These expire after 24hrs and drop to EE 10
    EE 11 - 140%
    EE 12 - 155%
    EE 13 - 170%
    EE 14 - 185%
    EE 15 - 200%

My suggestions only....Thx

6. That makes sense. The EE 1 should be lower.

7. Another easy implement for the people who still war and that could potentially bring new people to war and benefit the old ones . more warriors = more xtals = more money .

8. Some variation of these ideas could bring more account to war more often which in turn would make the Devs invest more devolopment into system wars, but that would also upset the 100 or less constant system "warriors" to be jerks to the new noob system "warriors" trying to get ee plunder bonus,
    The money generated from this game isn't from system wars it's from premium ebs sales so don't hold your breath on anything new
    Also why is the few that do system war often are also the biggest crybabies and most butthurt?

9. Full support to Mino and to Nighthawk revision!!! With plunder bonus like that more ppl would war and more ppl would build for war instead of eb plunder

10. So we have IWars and LL Wars atm

LL War has opened it up for war clans but also bring into it FFA clans. This is a silly exploit tbh when ppl war to lose.

IWar is what it is but rewards r no incentive overall. Too many war to renew and others enter with leaky builds.

For war to be profitable for the devs and be better overall begs the question what can make everyone happy?

This thread is a beginning. Much more could be done on top of it. More war events would create more interest. To accomplish a better warring option needs many aspects to be studied. The stagnation of warring is very apparent with eb events creating most of the problem IMO.
    Not saying saying tame down eb events but rather bring in better and more enticing reasons to war.

11. I drunkenly posted on forum a couple? of years ago that to bring back clan wars a random spell could be awarded to each side. Or more. say 3 spells from a potential of 10. Each one capable of changing the war. The WC casts and gets those spells and decides when to use them during the war.
    The issue with any clan wars is that eventually people work out a system.
    The all ps clans was a good example. If there was a spell that gave all the ps on the opposite side gold instantly then that loophole would close.
    I don't want to change this thread but I would like people to think on it. random elements reduce the loophole planning.

My main concern is that this is a war game and the 'WAR' clans have declined in favor of EB clans. The EE spy build is the most profitable and rewarded.

I don't begrudge either but eventually the game will just be tap tap for the sake of it, I don't really care if I finish top 100 in events . I'll stay till the end but getting the helmet of swuag or the cod piece of bongo only kinda matters if it gives you an edge.

WAR may not be as profitable as b2b ZTA but at least it's interesting.



12. I agree Mino

I don't know if going off topic is wrong. Its still inline with improving the war experience.
    Making wars less predictable would keep it much more interesting. Adding to that a WC would have more options at his/her disposal to utilize and create more intrigue and fun. Randomness is after all hard to counter.

Initially maybe 3-5 special random war spells could be implemented into EE.

Examples:

Gold Spell - all ops given 1b gold each
    (Discourages PS impunity)

5min bonus spells:
    Invisibilty - no NF inc identification
    (Hides xtal blitzes or ghost xtals)
    Attack Wave - 10% more plunder to attacks
    (Promotes more attack builds in war)
    Pick Pocket - steals give 25% more plunder
    (Att build no spies 0 gold out dtw to hansel)

Just quick random ideas and allowing spells used in combinations as wanted.

13. In addition to the above is spells could disrupt trackers making wars more fun.

Xtal teams could be staggered to further confuse ops and trackers.

14. Support...

Again.

Implement this devs