increase EE for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Completly agree. I was a wc for 3 plus years, with full mith equip before taking a few years off. When i got back, it was hillarious to hear all the noobs call me a leak because of my equip. I imagine most newer players will just quit when faced with that. In truth, towers wont help u much in indy till u have good equip, its that overpowered now. And, drumroll please, you dont have to war to get the equip. Rip, ee.

2. 1/2 ones build in towers is a huge exaggeration

3. Its not a huge exaggeration. To be successful in indy u need between 25% cs in towers (your build) and 50% cs towers which is my build. Anyone with less has bfa/ bfe to mitigate, the majority of those being drop builds.

4. To speak solely as a noob who recently has been trying out EE.

LL wars I only did 1 and still kind of dont get it. I listened to WC though and I think we won. So that worked.

INDI Wars are fun. I find when we have a plan and/or actual WC/Tracker things go fine. It's mainly when the team is losing that some EE people start complaining and blaming other players. I've been accused of being inactive (was only once due to emergency call from work) multiple times, of being a leak and etc. Hell, one player even called me a leak and blamed me when I had 4 KOs and 2 prior SKOs and didn't get my 3rd SKO in.

In other words, some EE "pros" or whatever are quick to blame everyone else for their loss and are just generally cranky individuals. Want to make EE a BIGGER concept then some of you should step up and shut them up when they're going off in CC. I personally don't care when they go off on me the few times they have. I have no investment in EE and am simply playing it for a new experience in KaW. I can understand why though some players might actively avoid it though with the way I've seen some of the EE guys flip out in my maybe 10 - 15 wars so far on me and other people.

Anyway, good luck with making it more popular. I'm going to continue Indi wars. If anyone wants to PM me to help explain LL Wars more to me I might try them again.

5. All i can say is ignore those idiots and sore losers. Do your best and what u can whilst they pout like the little children they are. If u need any help or tips pm me. If i have the answers I'll gladly assist you. You're in need of SDT for sure GL. FYI i followed u if u want to discuss what to build to war better THX

6. Bumped for further discussion thx

EE being at max 50% now the increments would need revisions.

Change Expiry to 10 days
    EE 1 - 10%
    EE 2 - 20%
    EE 3 - 30%
    EE 4 - 40%
    EE 5 - 50%

These expire after 48hrs dropping to EE 5
    EE 6 - 65%
    EE 7 - 80%
    EE 8 - 95%
    EE 9 - 110%
    EE 10 - 125%

These expire after 24hrs and drop to EE 10
    EE 11 - 140%
    EE 12 - 155%
    EE 13 - 170%
    EE 14 - 185%
    EE 15 - 200%

The key points to note although EE% is increased its also at a slower rate with expiries being sooner. Furthermore to get higher EE levels it requires success and time. The only problem i can see is FFA LLWar clans directly give away wins.

Note: a 48hr or 24hr spell duration though earned its not for long and requires more war activity. Look at the entirety of the EE increases. Singling out a portion is miscontruing of the facts.

My suggestions only....Thx

7. Another small idea...add a top 250 war leaderboard for events.

Making top 100 requires one to war everyday, while some events just 2 wars are enough for top 500.

A nice little 250 would make a good middle ground and encourage people to war more during the event period

8. I support this to an extent, i personally think the initial ee 1-5 @ 14 days till expiration should remain. I do support being able to get above ee5 in limited increments with shorter renewal intervals. However if your ee will expire and be lost completely if you get it to say lvl 7, and you know you will be unable to war for a few days whats to stop you from purposely throwing a few wars to level down to ee5 where you will be safe for 10 or 14 days. If the proposed scheme were to be implemented the expiration of ee above lvl 5 should result in a drop either directly down to ee5 (which i suggest) or drop one level every 48 or 24hrs respectively.

My biggest concern tho is the inactive people in ee wars, not the ones who have some kind of emergency pop up but the ones that do it purposely, and we have all seen it. They are active in cc prior to war, do a few actions and then disappear until the end of the war where they either dive or xtal and dive to give the appearance of activity, meanwhile all war being a gold mine to the other side. I have complained to the devs about specific instances of this and they do respond and investigate and have issued SS's where they deemed it was justified. But the duration of the SS is not long enough to truly discourage this behavior. I propose that when the evidence is there the SS should be for 30 days, this will mean they will miss the extra items for the eb event for the current event and the following one, thus making it harder for them to get top equipment unless they are hitting premium ebs, and after all who is going to pay for a game just to troll people.

Address the inactive and moles to make ee better, this will affect great change for all brackets.

9. I've no solutions for moles but on this page 8 suggestiin i've added an SS penalty in another form. Yes i realize i have suggested 2 ideas on Mini's thread. 1 was strictly an EE levels idea the being much more indepth for a new war format.

REBUMPED and once again its just an idea and can be altered in any form if it makes war better.

???????????????

Something i quickly have drawn up.
    Now before the hollering/screaming begins its in its rought draft phase and open to tweaks.



How about duration options for WOC?
    ALL wars are DTS/DTW off BFA/BFE on

Monday-Friday Wars 1-21:
    1) 1hr 1 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    2) 1hr 1 xtal IWar even #'s war slots

Friday Wars 22-25:
    3) 1hr 1 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    4) 2hr 2 xtal IWar even #'s war slots

Saturday-Sunday Wars 26-35:
    5) 2hr 2 xtal LL War odd #'s war slots
    6) 3hr 3 xtal IWar even #'s war slots



EE Rewards Scale:
    0 xtals used in a win/loss EE 0%
    1 xtal used in a loss EE 5% 1 random
    1 xtal used in a win EE 10% win up to 1 xtal
    2 xtal used in a loss EE 10% 2 random
    2 xtal used in a win EE 20% win up to 1-2 xtal
    3 xtal used in a loss EE 15% win up to 1 xtal
    3 xtal used in a win EE 25% win up to 1-3 xtal



Bonuses:
    Each consecutive win adds 5%/hr of war to EE
    Each loss is a subtraction of 5% to EE
    -------------MAX EE bonuses is 200%-------------
    - spells last 10 days if 50% or lower
    - spells last 48hrs if 55-100%
    - EE spells last 24hrs if 105-200%

???????????????

EQ bonus points to buy War/PvP EQ ONLY:
    - (1) EQ point earned for participation
    - (3) earned for a win per hour of war
    - (5) EQ points/war earned for top defender
    - (5) EQ points/war earned for most actions
    - (-3) EQ points lost for most plunder lost
    
    in the event of an SS ALL points are FORFEIT

---------War/PvP EQ released MONTHLY----------
    ALL EQ points are reset to 0 for next EQ release after the month of war has ended 48hrs later eg Midnight Tuesday PDT

War spells for WC use only:

1) Reverse Gold spell gives all ops 1b
    2) Plunder Bonus 10% lasting 5min
    3) Pick Pocket Bonus 25%lasting 2min
    4) AUTO XTAL up to 5 ppl 3x
    5) AUTO TRACKER duration 10mins

WC chooses up to 3 spells from above at any time from war start til last 10mins

Random PRIZES:

EQ points
    Xtals for War only
    Pvp Plunder bonuses 5% 10% 25%

A total of 3 for each clan participating if either of this criteria is met by a Kingdom, 100 won or lost or total actions.

10. I hope the devs take a few things to heart from what is posted on this particular thread...

1. the amount of thought and effort people are willing to put into this game, its far beyond tap tap, cya till next time for many people.

2. and this is an important one, so much so that its in the name of the game (that was a hint)

WAR

this game is about WAR...lets put a little more emphasis on WAR again. Sure the eb's give you gold to help build your kingdom, and the side legends drop the building tokens (side note:kudos devs, what a great way to make reasonable size feasible for new players) but where are the real incentives to war???

The event items, well most bigger ebs pay better items during a 2hr period than you get from war, so no real incentive there.

So the focus of this thread it seems is ee as an incentive to war...

The ee ideas given here are good ones, and a good start.

The must opt out community PvP event also good idea.... because, it forced people to make more war like builds, which improves the overall war experience.

Devs, do your stuff run away with your creative side and make us want to log in daily...

I hope some red posts pop up, at least so we know you are hearing this.

11. As for RED on any war thread posted how long ago was that?

Ignoring ASW or votes on war formats for S5/6 I recall not a sniff from the devs in any form.

Over/under or multiple choice on if the DEVS reply is what?

1 day...1 week...1 month...or not at all?

12. Update:

Not at all is far in front with no reason as of yet to expect any competition.

This is a public service message brought to u by Ex-Lax. If yer plugged n stuffed up let er rip