increase EE for war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by GOLDEN-MINOTAUR, Aug 20, 2017.

1. So this thread has gone from improving war rewards to improve participation to restricting who can war due to adt?

2. I support hope devs listen and make changes i love to ee war but RL gets in the way alot great ideas nighthawk

3. Great write up! We all have different builds and all should feel comfortable casting for EE war without the constant threat of being stripped. It's Indi war. I never hear someone complain if a ps1 is on the opposing side. Now if the ps1 is on your team I see people threatening the person. That does not make anyone want to war having stress over a game. All builds have a purpose.
    Just having LL and Indi is not enough. Bring back team wars (advantage, random and classic). Don't forget about season wars.

More people participating in wars=better match ups

4. Great write up! We all have different builds and all should feel comfortable casting for EE war without the constant threat of being stripped. It's Indi war. I never hear someone complain if a ps1 is on the opposing side. Now if the ps1 is on your team I see people threatening the person. That does not make anyone want to war having stress over a game. All builds have a purpose.
    Just having LL and Indi is not enough. Bring back team wars (advantage, random and classic). Don't forget about season wars.

More people participating in wars=better match ups

5. Improving war rewards has a drag put on it.
    Only those who war a lot and win will see higher EE% and to win is mostly luck but lots of effort. Those with better war builds or improve their war build will n can war better.

Restrictions due to ADT? Explain thx
    The leaky build has no excuse. Stick to eb's if an eb build and don't expect others to carry them. Live with one's choicez

6. Thank you Hawk and Mino it's about time indi wars were addressed and some great ideas btw,This is a war game and a good one,there's a lot of skill required to war well,I could write pages of what it takes,I'm not here to do that,I hear Hawk and think longer wars say for 2 hours 2 XTALS should take place on weekends and the rewards for EE overall need increased,these are the proper wars,The LL wars you have created have made a mockery of warring on so many levels it isn't actually funny,devs LL wars was a massive step backwards not forwards for promoting warring.please step back and take the time to listen to people who love this side of Kaw ,thank you.

7. Anyone arguing that FFA war clans is not gaming the system directly or indirectly is a fool.

The definition of REWARD is the MOCKERY.
    Cue those who benefit from REWARDS unearned and those who give them away.

Is mitigating LL Wars from ppl not there to compete a problem?
    That is not a challenge to nerf LL War but an attempt to improve COMPETITION. Some say remove loser rewards. Rewards there we go again as if rewarding ppl who get it by not earning it. If that is not obvious then nothing is and will only bring out those who defend that wars r for everyone who will and can enter. Thats hardly any good for the TRUE war community now and in the future.

IMO there is no perfect solution but better and more concerted attempts from devs can be at least what we can expect.

8. Ehhhh. I think we will just have to agree to disagree. No matter what your build is you're a leak to some of the people anyway. Panic. Caff. Mal.....Killer and others will rebuild bfa. At least in T1 it's pretty impossible not to leak. Everyone "leaks" I'm just saying, if you want more people to war. Then be more open. Some people will try, they won't like it and stop. Some will love it and stay. And might even "work" on their build some. But you just can not depend on someone bringing a certain build to the table. Improvement takes time.
    I'd love to see the devs put most of the ideas into place.
    Everyone keeps talking about revenue, and how wars won't be brought to attention because they lack cash flow. Why not consider coming up with idea to add some cash flow.... that'll get you some where. Call em "bounty wars" and put something on the line. That'll get their attention real quick. And honestly I'd rather buy a "seal/nobility item" to enter into a war then hit an hte. Till then we will just have to keep on dreaming.

9. @Nighthawk
    Just going by your examples about adt.
    If you want more war participation be more welcoming to players who are new to it. Teach them rather than ridicule and turn them away. The war community is not very inviting to ppl who wish to try it, and can be downright rude.
    And for people who war regularly, be more active. Don't sit in cc asking for a wc and tracker have a go yourself ,learn how to work as a team instead of arguing with each other before war.
    Every build has its advantages and disadvantages, it's how these are utilised or exploited that wins wars.

10. That's one of the big problems every body is in this mind set that you need half your build or more in towers you really don't but whatever. Anyone who hasn't got that gets roasted by everyone getting called a leak, oh you lost the war its all your fault, you suck etc etc. Ultimately who wants to war and get a load of abuse off of people who think they are some kind of war lord or something.

People should be allowed to war and not be harassed by idiots with whatever build they want as long as they are active of course.

Oh and lowland should just be scrapped at this point.

11. Improving rewards is not hand out but earned.
    Handouts galore in events.

Improving participation is making wars more enticing and worthwhile. 1 n done for renewals is too prevalent now.

What restrictions?
    Take that stuff up with LL clans.

12. so many eb faeries in this "war" game. players like to spend $$$ growing their stats, growing their BFA while just hitting ebs.

let all EE warriors declare war against eb faeries.

... and the war begins....

13. Support.

It's time to make things a bit different and interesting . May increase participation as well.

14. Support well said GM

15. Gee another event go figure 

Well i wonder if after this its S7...Y or N?
    Will be same ol same ol or what?

Though i'm not a pessimist i am realistic and do not expect anything surprising at all.

16. Hope so but probs not

17. War equip should be hands down the best

18. Again, great ideas.

@ __RlcKyBoBby_Of_WoG__ I do not agree with you. Not everybody is a leak. Yes everyone will lose inc attacks if your opponent are twice your size or huge bfa. But a war build with sufficient adt/sdt will kill much more troops of most trying to attack them. A huge Hansel with no adt will get plundered with minimum troop loss, giving away a lot of plunder while the person that plundered you still are high troops and can tank defend oppo bigs.
    That being said, I’m never against hansels in indi as long as they know their build and know when to spam out regens. Hansels are very effective as long as they are fast to get rid of troops.

@ xx_TOMMY_xx I agree with you that new comers often are getting yelled at cause they are new. I still remember my first time warring. It’s not very encouraging to cast one more time after getting hammerd with words about how stupid leak you are. I was lucky, because I made a friend that taught me how to war and what to build to be solid for war. We all should be more welcoming and try to teach those new to war.

Everyone should be able to war if they want, but if someone asks me, I will always advise them to build a strong war build.

I myself have been most builds over the years, Huge towered tank, huge towered hybrid, leaky Hansel with no towers, huge towered Hansel and back to towered hybrid.
    Everyone should be welcome.

I often wc indi wars, and be what build you want, that’s fine by me. But if you do war, be active and follow whats best for team. It’s a game, but it’s a much more fun game if everyone at least try to do their best.

Many of these suggestions will, in my opinion, make wars better. But as pointed out, the lack of participants is the biggest issue. That makes rosters uneven, and many people will eventually give up!

That’s why I think the easiest thing to make more people war is to give those warring often a “bonus”. Higher level of EE and shorter time on each level.

Like Nighthawk_FPBO_1 suggested:

Change Expiry to 10 days
    EE 1 - 10%
    EE 2 - 20%
    EE 3 - 30%
    EE 4 - 40%
    EE 5 - 50%

These expire after 48hrs dropping to EE 5
    EE 6 - 65%
    EE 7 - 80%
    EE 8 - 95%
    EE 9 - 110%