What have we become?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by September, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Had to google that one,guess i have to check out more what kids are watching on the net.

2. In just wondering what a player with >570K battle wins and <3K losses is even doing on this thread calling out peeps.......;)

3. Not sure you read what was said?calling ppl out?"corrected" someone for saying them instead of we is calling someone out?(a jk btw), maybe you should learn to read what was said before you open your little mouth.calling ppl out pfffft lol.what does my stats have to do with anything?i admit im a eb fairy.but guess you just wanted attention for your battle losses that you think shows you are a great warrior in your mind but a big loser in my mind,keep mining for gold and improve that cs lol

4. The post you made on 7th castle pretty much called him out for being a fairy didn't it?

Your feelers get hurt this easy all the time little buddy? Maybe they should sell some "feeler healer" potions in the marketplace for you!

5. Called him out?again you use those words.i made a jk being sarcastic whatever.and im hurt when making jk or being sarcastic.who of the grownups you trying to copy with that comment.i think someone needs his grumpy nap.maybe you get it(understand) when they drop

6. Why are you on this thread? Until you actually spend a couple years. Ok. For you minutes, in osw you do not really have any valid points. Move on please

OP. Thanks for the shout out! There was some really nice back and forth. Ty for that. Event item hunting is just part of growth. Our enemies do it so we must. This is the only way to stay in those pesky hit ranges. I would love to see a month in between events to really play with the stat increases. If Devs lurking. Please consider. Or include items for pvp. When you had the pvp legend where all were in, that was fun. But you discontinued :(

7. Aaaaw thats so cute of you Huma.defend your little buddy.yes i wish i had those cool tags tapping on players instead of eb.respect that makes you so awesome,not all of us can do that its so manly.been in osw for years,so you got scars and war wounds,a real war hero(golf clap).i play sniper games sometimes does that make me a little cool?or only if i tap on kaw?tap on tap on.btw those tags,is that making you a 1% in kaw?wish i was that cool :(

8. Ummm. Not sure how to respond to this basement warrior. Attention seeker for sure. My point is that you should not comment on things you know nothing about. But if you want show how quick to butthurt you get I am always looking for a new toy.

9. u are fine gdm. enjoy the game how u like it. poo squad gets tough only on forum with fairies

10. Oooh new cool words "basement warrior" "butthurt" "toy" never heard those before so original.really scared now,dont want to get hurt on a tap tap game.stopped caring long time ago so bring it and why not invite your cool friends lol.geeez i need a break from ppl that think they can hurt with taps on a game

11. Lili says we only get tuff on forums yet her clannie gives us credit for hitting and stripping him,u should stick to what ur good at lili,crying about Asw "moles" in wc 

12. I understand that trash talking is a part of OSWing but I also don't see the harm in giving your enemy credit when it is due.

13. Vad fan menar du  vad var det för fel med meningen jag skrev? Vem har lagt cement istället för hjärnceller i ditt huvud?

14. Why can't we all be friends? No need for so much animosity between people.