Simple no match fix

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXD3mOnXx, Jul 29, 2017.

1. ML_Lady_Asteria_ML

2. Dang demon...it's been a year since I left 

3. Noob wc, opinion doesn't matter

Please disregard

4. Asteria 100% does not know how to war.

5. Wat happened to ur Ml tags, ur like the only merc in history to know how to war 

I used to be in ml once but never put the tags, but im still better at war than you lol

6. [/quote]
    Wat happened to ur Ml tags, ur like the only merc in history to know how to war 
    [/quote]
    I used to be in ml once but never put the tags, but im still better at war than you lol[/quote]
    EE 3, no adt and a rumour for leaking buttloads truly summarizes your skill.

7. Wat happened to ur Ml tags, ur like the only merc in history to know how to war 
    [/quote]
    I used to be in ml once but never put the tags, but im still better at war than you lol[/quote]

EE 0, no adt and a rumour for leaking buttloads truly summarizes your skill.[/quote]

8. Actually I hardly leak during indis, ask anyone in the bracket. I was stripped in ll and skoed asap but leaked a bunch of atks. Ee 3 now. I dont sit and camp at ee 5 lol and renew it every 2 weeks. Please research before you try and comeback.

9. I dont sit at ee 5 and only war every 2 weeks. I just win all the wars i do.

10. Aaah that was not LL War.
    As for NM and 7 clans enter idk how that is fixable. Just sayin.....3forALL nobody wins?

He refers to exploit wars days. That was way back when and this is now. Apples n Oranges

Now its on to FFA war not warring to win.
    That in itself is an oxymoron.
    Call it the Black Sox Wars
    If u ain't cheatin yer trying too hard....

Idk i could be wrong but 7 doesn't divide by 2?
    3.5,9.11.13 might but i'll have to test it....

Testing complete..3.5.7.9 get NM

11. Why should a clan get a no match when there are odd nummers ? Make another wartype, a melee. Three or four teams in the field. You still fight with your friends and need to create alliances to survive.

I can imagine that teams work together to wipe out a specific clan before turning on each other.

12. Would take too much effort and developing knowledge that apes do not have

13. I chuckled at this

14. If this does get introduced on one hand clans who have a decent to high prestige wont get no matches, but on the other hand if you want an easy match just make a new clan to match vs ffa. So it would just open up another exploit for people to use

15. Wouldnt prioritize matching higher prestige with each other, just in case there is an odd number of clans the lowest prestige clan that signed will get that no match.. so realistically lower prestige reduced ur odds of an easy match