Draft Wars (Idea)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NICKOtheNINJA, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Rather then adding they could just make a new 'war crystal' and when u get added into a clan that is signed up u get one added to your account. To use them u have to have WoC casted and limited to one per a war. Kind of like how they limit normal crystals to 24 a day

2. Rather then adding they could just make a new 'war crystal' and when u get added into a clan that is signed up u get one added to your account. To use them u have to have WoC casted and limited to one per a war. Kind of like how they limit normal crystals to 24 a day

3. I like the idea but I dont think its implementable. If it is doable it should start with ppl signing up as war commander.

4. The idea is good, however devs have wrecked bfe balance for good so wars will no longer work as they used to, and devs dont give a **** about the warring community as it doesnt give them money

5. I love the war xtal idea, however the devstried to implement this a long time ago, and they said they couldn't do it.

However, times have changed, maybe they can revisit it and try again.

6. You lost me at ps would be banned. Literally the dumbest idea ever

7. Not when you have ps constantly leaking and ruining lower brackets

8. But that is also why I said to ban hires during war ^

9. Support this idea

10. You say players not drafted will have to work on build I said no support because people should be able to war with whatever build they want. What I think is a good build you may not and works the other way too. Indi makes that possible. You have clan wars for picking the specific build you want js. If they implemented this it would take the place of Indi and people would be left out because people think their build is crap. Sorry for late reply.

You can't ban a build lol PS is a legitimate build and being stripped is all part of war osw and system war.

If devs banned people who leak on purpose then there wouldn't be a problem be more strict I say. Although you could say moles are all part of war too whatever.

11. Thanks !

12. It is a good idea but there's a big flaw. If teams are being picked via drafting Team 1 will always be far stronger. Lets say there are 6 players 1-2-3-4-5-6 in terms of strength, team 1 gets 1-3-5 vs team 2 2-4-6, this is a huge mismatch. A fair match in this set up would be 1-4-6 vs 2-3-5 so you need an algorithm for this, drafting doesnt work. There are lots of variables in match ups, sometimes 1 is so much bigger than 2 that you need to give the other team the next 3 strongest players to balance it out. For example, If alb 1 casts and the next strongest person to cast is alb 50, you'll need to do 1-5-6 vs 2-3-4. Only war I can imagine drafting works is lowland wars. There are so many variables in KA/indi wars, drafting wouldnt work

13. 85% percent of the people on this thread I've never seen in a war, lol.