botting in ee is ruining a good thing

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sanctuary, Jun 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Support. I wasn't even aware this was a real thing but I was talking a rare look at the forum in the hope of finding out what I'm supposed to be doing in these events. fail. However since I'm here it does seem a shame if this is the case.
    increse bonus % for winners to 150%. More people war, more towers, easier to spot bots perhaps. More fun

2. I tend not to give much explanation but to clarify. If the EE went to 150. Say it takes 15 successful wars. Then people war more and make war builds to get the bonus. This helps balance the loss from towers as well. With more wars it's more likely that people will point out regular botters ( that meant something else entirely in the U.K. 1970s)

If there are more war builds then surely less bot accounts. it's more tactical. Hopefully

3. Nice ideas Mino 

4. Get a pc, stop sucking. I personally do 2-3 atks per second and a spy action every 1 second. It's called getting good. Stop complaining unless u have definite proof of such allegations. Thx

5. It's a shame that those who bot ruin the experience for everyone else. Sort of understandable why devs are moving away from PC version, but at the same time it's not so fair on those who use PC and don't bot

6. Please tell me this is satirical...

7. It's called having a pc? 

8. Mino, You do it by reducing action rewards. My point was to make structural changes that de-incentivize this behaviour, not to police Ffa clans. You quoted my solution but then ignored it.

9. Support ban those botters and cheaters

10. Spot on. That xx kid is nothing but gimpy troll that tries to  on every forum post he can find. Dude has some issues.

Also, I dont know about bots in indi but I swear, the bots were insanely real that pvp event a month or two ago. Tons of players staying in pin for literally a week, there battle wins never going up more than 2-4 at a time meaning they were using only regen troops for days on end, with no increase in battle losses.

11. Hey all i want is increased ally plunder

12. Support.

Devs seem to have finally received the message that they need to increase rewards. And the event rewards have been much better. However, the war rewards still suck and need to be increased so that war participation increases. Without increased participation, Indy wars are tough to get good matches.

When devs came out with the Indy war format originally, it was revolutionary. I remember seeing 'you have knocked out xxx and looted yyy plunder from aaa' and thinking....wow. This is really very cool. We've seen virtually no evolution in war format or rewards in years.

This needs to change. Easy fix and good start would be to drastically increase rewards as mino suggests.

In the meantime--all you botters and aitoclickers are low lives and cheats.

13. If you believe you someone is botting please send feedback and the developers will review the accounts, posting it on forums will not Be tolerate.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.