Devs: OSW can thrive if you make a few changes

Discussion in 'Wars' started by MagnusViking, May 27, 2017.

1. Increase the max plunder by x100

2. 100% support.

HK for vk

3. Nubs osw is a choice and it's your choice if take part in events or not and your choice to hit people end off

4. Osw is not what is once was because off allainces look at apocalypse know allied to wdgaf don't blame the devs blame the people who's worried about inc and all want to be one big family and hold hands lol

5. The battle list don't get used because most clans are allies with do not hit rules in place lol

6. Osw is dead plain and simple, it wasn't killed by the player base but by the same people who named the game kingdoms at WAR. anyone that argues this is most likely a small account or completely blind to what is going on

7. If you can't find the time to hit during events don't osw 

8. Full support to #1. This played such a big part. It even takes gold out of kaw which needs to be done. I really hope they bring back reset button.

No to everything else. You're turning osw into sw.

9. I vote for less Events!!!!

And yes. Allie-bombs should be re-implemented.

I also like bcs suggestion to raise mp drastically tbh though.

Hail to the vikings and die Nibelungen!
    ️

10. The devs make more money off of people in Ebs. that's why they implemented this system in the first place. it's killed clan loyalty and by extension the OSW. Legends is just another nail in that coffin. why would they focus on expanding on any aspect of the experience that won't increase their revenue stream? Why do you think Quests hasn't been touched on in all these updates? free stuff doesn't benefit the devs, just as OSW doesn't benefit them, just as people in a clan, loyal to each other, helping each other doesn't help them.
    can't fault them for wanting to increase profits, but let's call it what it is.

11. This gentleman is correct ultimately it's a business for the apes, osw doesn't benefit anyone's pocket book....

12. I also love this suggestion! ️

Interesting and good point! I havent thought about this yet.

Well. It has been said a hundred times now i repeat it once more:

Hte/zta are the Main problems. If devs would just reduce their availability it would already help alot.

13. Osw is never going to thrive. It was popular due to the times. Epic battles killed that. Its never going to be as good as it was(20 clans in a single osw) eb's reward too much money for them to be popular again. Osw were popular due in part to no eb's so it helped you grow etc

14. I've never been in OSW myself but this seems cool though

15. How would it be OSW if it becomes Official?

16. Aella-tease is butt hurt

17. If the "official" osw clans couldn't run ebs that would make the strips count more yes?
    They couldn't just run hte/zta to gain max mp again, and would need to hit their enemies more to get the gold to do so.
    Alternatively they could decide to do without the allies as they are not needed to harass the enemy therefore relieving some pressure from the ally market.

18. I suspect most PC accounts are alts or data sniffers so the player base would be minimally affected but the disparities would be addressed. Today, Alliances grow not because of skill but because of quality of data they can produce. You get a lot of people jumping on the bandwagon. It's not OSW skill or hits that make a difference. Strips are run from a generated spreadsheet. Let's also not forget how cheap gold has become.

I'd track and run my own and be on rosters constantly. It was cool... people had something to lose and it mattered to them. They'd be genuinely 'butthurt' as opposed to people just throwing out the word out of nowhere. Idk if it could come back but the pc version eradication is the best idea I've seen.

19. Umm...fix off system wars by making them part of the system? Oi, the irony.

I don't think op has a clue. Osw works when you can actually hurt your enemy, not when you can grow while in osw. That's what's now missing...

Make being stripped of mp hurt again. Bump it by 10-100x current mp for larger accts.

No ally bombs. Don't discourage stripping.

Kill hide ally spells and make the playing field fair for those that don't have "advanced" data gathering techniques.