The truth behind modern day osw

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xiX_JoHn_WicK_Xix, May 23, 2017.

1. Also the fact that everyone hits from their alts its hard to tell whos who in an osw anymore

2. At least one fact is true:

Kip is a great Clan!

Hail to my viking-friends!!!

️

3. Never believe anything that Vladimir Putin says.

4. BUT THE IMGFIT..

5. I fail to see how this is a credible post. You only having 5k stl does matter when you try to talk about osw. I just passed 50K and took 2 years off. And I don't claim to be king of osw. Osw is alive. You just have to actually try. People always complain about no inc. it's cause they don't hit back. You seriously think you just sit there and magically you will get inc? Events help people grow. I reach 25-40k items with minimal xstall use while still hitting people.

6. OSW is still alive, but s'pose you'd actually have to try it to know :lol: :lol:

7. There ya go

8. For those you of you that want to question my stats.... you can ask around this account is who has funded the largest strips on apoc... you claim have to strip q... well I strip qs if anyone of you want to try my feed always open

9. Suuuuuuure, stats are what matterYour's are those of a fairy, hell i'm a few steal away from 12.5k steals without being a stealing based osw acc.
    You also claim to be in constant osw for 4-5 years, on a 4 year old acc - my alt/ old main has existed for far longer, and i've never heard anything about you - and I've payed attention to ongoing OSW's.
    It's honestly, laughable.

The old 'dead' OSW type still works, on smaller accounts and clans - they can't compensate the losses correctly due to not running HTE & ZTA.
    Large scale has obviously changed, but that's expected, evolution defines humanity & war - the new methodsare more effective, and loosing a few dozen or hundreds of trillions hurts a load, no matter how 'fast' you can get it back, it makes you question if you should invest that much money if it will just go down the drain in a strip.

10. Osw not dead.

11. Noobs, everywhere. It's a known fact that accounts today are not original accounts. People upgrade accounts, people get rid of accounts and we all know that forbidden word we are to say about accounts but it happens. Stats on an account do not really matter when you receive it off a fairy, so going by an accounts stats are deceiving. You can be in OSW for 4 years, does not mean your current account was. And OP has probably funded more in strips than a lot of you have invested in your build.

12. Devs do not like osw for one reason

It makes people quit after months of incoming and strips they can't handle the constant abuse

So they uninstall

Only seasoned players understand osw strategy and gameplay, and you're right

The b2b hte is required to keep strip funds coming in and continue the growth

It's turned osw into wallets at war.

13. Take it easy on vladumber. He may threaten you with YAFAILS. The clan who teaches osw troops on EB and scout enemies 

14. I think all of them combined

15. So glad you brought this up. The game has changed and we're just trying to adapt. Devs ignore the pleas to stop running consecutive events.

16. That's all they would have to bring osw back, it's simple things that ruin it for those of us play for osw

17. I'm sorry didn't realize I was still in yafi? Or associated with any clans for that matter? But you all do know more about me than I do my own self I forgot.....

18. Still don't understand how osw is dead? It's as alive as you personally want it to be, hit accounts instead of events if you wish or do both not sure anyone really wants to be active 12 plus hours pinning and zeroing someone but the devs aren't doing anything to stop it..
    Events,mega alliances,paid ebs changed the game,but it's not dead

19. Bahahachubby just backdoored this djooood

20. Lolol ..... this mupppppett