off event EE is dead

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Devs need to give rewards or something to keep warring off event alive. After an event ends the items should continue dropping and then add to the next event you do. Only for war event though.

2. Ee has been dead since s2.

3. Nah breaks between events are good top 100 do anywhere from 2-5 wars a day let us rest 

4. Nah

The wars are boring

5. Settle 1 piece miths equip which will give u unlimited bfe

fix the miths drop rate by war performance not by cs

then ppls will come back to ee

7. Nah, no rest. Let's other people trying for top 100 have a chance at it.

8. EE is for wannabe pvp'ers. Quit complaining about rewards

9. Ee really needs to be adjusted and reformed.

10. Soooo, what you are trying to say is you can't even make top 100 during pvp event so devs should cater to an event you think you can do better in but probably won't. Yeah no thanks

11. I don't believe that's really needed, what I do believe is needed is some additions to the war system. If no events and people chasing items there far less participating for a fact.

I honestly believe though that war events should have their own rewards separate from event rewards, keep the ffa people out and those and only do a few hits and go inactive for awhile then xtal and disappear for items.

My 2 nobs worth :)

12. No noob, I got top 50 war last event. I enjoy warring so I would like a matchup when I setup a roster noob. Ofcourse you don't know crap about warring so pls sit down and wish you knew.

13. Support. This is a great reason to add new types of war

But until that happens, it'd be cool if wars dropped some silver or something when no event is active, as to keep it going between events. No silver for losers regardless of actions/participation

14. EE hasn't been alive since S3

15. What is EE?

16. I break between events, not cuz I want to but cuz it's pointless

17. Is this Vito corleone? With the chicken out of making a roster?

18. EE died when mith equip became obsolete ?

19. EE died because the only reason to war is for the plunder bonus.

20. Don't worry, the time between events is getting shorter. Before you know it, events will be on continually.