Brave the Elements Rewards Issue (Updated)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. April 13th 1:30 PM PDT

We have successfully divided any event progress into the two hunts. We have also updated rewards for players who would have reached a higher tier and they will have gotten a message + rewards dropped off into their inventory.

Thanks for your patience!

Hey everyone,

With the Brave the Elements event, it seems some players were holding out to the very last minute to convert their items into Aqua or Inferno leaderboard items and were left with unconverted tokens.

We're going to be doing the following to address this:

1) Temporarily suspend further rewards from being distributed via the Event Page
    2) For players with unconverted tokens, they will be evenly split between Aqua and Inferno Tokens
    3) Update the overall event progress for players to calculate their correct tiers
    4) Re-enable rewards, with the correct rewards for players based on the new values of Tokens.

A few things to note:
    - Players will be able to go up in tiers from this, but they will not go down. This means for Leaderboards, there may be more players than the set cut-off points to accommodate those who were in the leaderboard positions before this change.
    - Players who have already claimed rewards will instead receive the difference through a message once we are able to determine the amount and run a script (give it at least a few hours)

2. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Awesome. Thank you for listening and responding in a reasonable time.

3. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Hopefully this turns you into HappyFred :)

4. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

I'm always happy. This is just a cunning disguise.

5. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Sounds good. Thanks Devs

6. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Thank you for listening!

7. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Ty kind sir

8. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Thank you young man

9. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

That'll do. Thank you.

10. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Thanks for your fast response to the issue. Evenly split isn't awful but in some cases I'd like to be one heavy in case split evenly put me below a reward tier on one side and over on another

11. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Me and my big whinging mouth made enough comments about this so absolutely, credit where credit is due and thank you very much for listening.

12. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Thank you grant. Very favorable resolution

13. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Ty ata

14. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Wish they had done that on the event where I had 60k unconverted items ..

15. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Thank you devs, much appreciated

16. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Do we get to open our Alchemia boxes too?

17. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

No

18. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

I fail to see why this has happened! It occurred last time we had an aqua/inferno event and you extended the time to allow for conversion.so why has it occurred again? Do you not learn from past mistakes and correct?

19. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Yay!!! Tyvm

20. Re: Brave the Elements Rewards Issue

Event had a time deadline. It blows my mind that there's any issue to begin with except for those who don't know how to read a clock, but then there's digital so go figure. Way to go, devs! That's some Sam Walton style customer service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.