War idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by HEISENBERGG, Apr 11, 2017.

1. I think there should be a change of war rewards in upcoming events. Top 100 is not a reflection of the best 100 Warriors during the event. Top 100 is more a reflection of people who war the most. I feel it would be better if there was limit on wars an individual can participate say around 40.Instead of having war Tokens as the gage to leaderboard. Record of win/loss should be the main criteria for leaderboard.

2. Dont know if you know this but um the more wars ya win the higher you are you could war all lf them and lose all of them and not get higher than someone who wins 1/3 of all of them, the best warriors are generally top bc they war and win the most. Also everyone is limited to the same amount of wars to begin with its however many are on during the event, either war more or get over it. Its like me saying i should be top 10 because im the best at epic battles and everyone else is just more active than me but i still deserve it, now get over how entitled you feel.

3. No support to get top 100 it's basically how bad you want it. They war more so they deserve it.

4. No support.

5. How can you be "good" at ee...there are only two levels:
    -Noob
    -Not noob

6. Also if u ever do indi you'll find out why this idea has never been suggested before(as far as am aware)(talking about match ups)

7. So u created an alt just for this?