11 vs 11 - Indi War

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Majin_Venom, Apr 3, 2017.

1. It was good To be in a 11 vs 11 this last Indi..
    But seems Low Land Is still 15 vs 15...

What do you think if All rosters are ser back To 11 vs 11 , i felt great just Like in s3.. Is so easy To War with fewer players...

It would be nice a Low Land - Indi format To add

Please keep on track And Lets make wars better... Post your opinión

2. Last time I checked wars weren't supposed to be easy.

3. Well depends Build And enemy role

4. Too much build variance in Indy as it is...too often all the spies wind up on one side cutting the size would make it worse. More lopsided matches aren't the answer.

Ll I wouldn't have a problem with.

5. I agree️
    This war was far closer and better. Because it had fewer people! Sadly there was a few inactives/semi actives. I think that can be avoid a with fewer people in each war. As there is fewer people, and you have a greater chance of winning with an inactive if you have a good wc and people work as a team, you can still win.

6. I think lowland should be lowered to make it easier to recruit

7. Glad to make The point, 15 rooster has many variables To WC, smaller rooster équals less inactives. I Dont know if devs made The 11 vs 11, or was it a System thing, LlW still says 15 vs 15

8. A bandaid solution....

Does not deal with the real issues.

9. Doing a smaller rooster, might be a good point To start, a lot of people Who do rosters, know The Pain To fill them. Specially with people leaving The Game, Also The New folks that want To try them, need To start somewhere.. EE wars are Fun part of The Game... The adrenaline When u KO/SCt or even Tank omg :p

10. If u want the true fun of ee copy my build...

11. Rooster?

12. Listen to me boy listen to me boy your too short boy too short and everything goes over your head boy

the immortal Foghorn Leghorn

13. Drop builds are so 2014.

Build bfa by grinding out small amounts of gold and event rewards, that's how it should be done

14. They need to bring back day wars open rosters this 11v11 and 15v15 is locked rostets is crap. Bring back clan loyalty
    We want old kaw no more new lands no more 13 trill ebs no more crappy equiptment

15. Well 11 vs 11 was fun back in 2013
    They started To make 20 vs 20 because There was a lot of people warring back then... At The end they left The 15 vs 15, And clans warring are almost out, They need To improve EE Regards And make a TVP Eb

16. Seems EE Wars are OuT...

And people Only chase events ... So good luck All,

17. Small roster does not equal less actives. It does mean an inactive will effect your outcome even more.