MITH BANNERS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WR3CKT, Mar 23, 2017.

1. Scrap the infinite idea as this could be used to overcome all stats in time which destroys the point of having stats.
    Putting a cap on it at a level that both rewards but doesn't massively overpower builds would make this an ideal addition though in principle.
    The only other concern would be the devs linking the bonus when matching players/ clans to war. That would be essential.
    But it could basically be used to create a tiered system that has been asked for before, separating the casual war players from the elite in ee.

2. The reason no cap is just exactly you've all been saying. Once mith reserves are gone it will take a long time to reach the next level at the current mith payout per war. Plus those that war all the time have a never ending goal( which is what kaw really is). In essence it's made so you can never peak. Always having a goal is what keeps us interested

3. As I said.. the problem is still that little accs get way more mith than bigger accounts

4. Little accounts don't benefit as much from %banners either. Think it thru lol

5. I like this idea :) Support

6. Support, although unlimited ug is a little too much. Maybe have better banners unlocked after fully upgraded, and as expensive as the next ug would be?

7. steal my idea that post "idea for new miths equipments" 1 day ago lol

8. No teddy this is not equipment but a banner. There has never been a mith banner. This is a completely new idea

9. Great idea max. support!

10. Neat. Why not

11. Great idea ... but I think a cap is necessary .

SUPPORT

12. Support but needs a cap, 15 levels and % increase should be smaller

13. Also make it an EE war only banner.

In that way its earned from war to be used in war and those who war the most get the most benefit.

14. Mith really needs to drop from all pvp actions. Not just ee as life gets in the way for too many people.
    Creating a very desirable element that not everyone can chase is the element that would restrict this.
    If devs can sort out the ability to earn mith without just ee but all pvp then total support for the idea ( with a cap )
    I see what you are saying about the no cap would help ee players ( current system ) close a gap. But those huge builds that war would gain similar advantages overpowering them.

It really is a great addition idea with some revision. And it would be another element that would help make pvp more desirable.

15. How about a variety of Mith banner choices

16. I do support the idea of mith banners but ul ug is too much. It wont be balance as say a person who wars always would be untouchable to these who just started the game or starting to war. Wouldnt be fair to new players. I have ard 7.2k mith laying ard anyways and there are players who have more than me.

Btw of 5 years this is my first post. So pls be gentle. TD_IIDWIRE_TD

17. Do u mean a .5 to a .75 rise across all stats each level or a .5% to .75% rise... the first seems abit overdone, 50%-75% each level?

Support but only if it has a limit on the amount you can level up within a certain time period & lower stat rises. Say small % rises for enough levels to cover the time it takes to make event banners obsolete for a while before the next is released. Then you can upgrade again, another so many levels, when the new event banner comes out, which in turn makes your mith banner obsolete until you do sum more ug's & so on & so forth. The mith banner will be harder to get but giving fairy's a decent easy to get eb banner once in a while for short times will b good for balance. i think the mith banners should overpower the event banners more often though... in the name of war lol

18. The idea isnt bad in its self but its bad in general 1000mith for most people thats hard to get and making a bannee only 1 of 3 groups get(ee,pvp,ebs) wont happen thata why there evwnt banner are how there are all 3 groups have equal chance and equal accessible.