2012 Summer Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by il_jacks-noVASeliNe-MaCHiNE_li, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Support
    Support
    Support

Great idea AM bro

2. Was 2012 wars when all you had to do was stay at 0 and not get hit the entire war, then you got some kind of equipment?

That is a special stealth strategic plan, just don't get hit and you will then look like someone who has defeated the dogs of war.

3. That depends on who was ur wc lol and what was ur strategy..!! :/

4. I would love this, full support

5. 2012 Summer Wars link

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=111797

6. Support for the fluffy nooblet.

7. Support

8. Not really. It was back when u could quest during war so all we did was quest with troops and steal to self pin faster, which was hard because everyone on the other side too tried to be dtw constantly. We did strip a ps at the end in the finals against Zaft and that ensured our win. But considering it was old war system, there wasn't much of strategy - we just did a roll call every five minutes. Troops on quests and spies on redstar because he kindly left his spies up lol

9. Lol i hear you, now a days no actions allowed out of roster. so it will be interesting to see old fation wars with the new rules back, it was interesting tournement. And plz can you post the duration and the roster size ? i kinda forgot and cant remember all the details 

10. They were 24 hours long , I think rosters were around 50, we sold our defense pots against zaft so when they did get a hit in they wouldn't get much plunder.. it was probably the most fun I've had in kaw.... still waiting for our promised clan trophy lol

11. Ouch  Obviously devs didnt focus on bringing it back but it will be great to see it again, It was the most beautiful compitition, and hey why dont you ask for that clan trophy

12. Times have changed a lot....
    Ppl can hit eb events all day but 1hr wars r too much time. Go figure 
    Same ppl build for eb plunder and war is a 4 letter word lol Idc if EE is useless to them

13. Oh ya, we also had ability to kick mid war so if one didn't show up for roll call they got a boot. Finials were tight, we only kicked some guy named hawk. Belle should've been kicked after she leaked two stls but I don't think anyone wanted to deal with aftermath drama so she stayed lol I got my self a 1v1 with Laoda soon as war was over, and later was put in all Zaft's ca's because of stripping that ps, that apparently was Laoda's alt lol yeah those were indeed fun times

14. Good times 

15. I liked those and the weekend wars that one war lasted all weekend.

16. That was the best fun I've had playing KAW. Keeping your self pin wasn't hard ... it was doing it for 24 hours straight. We beat the big boys that day ?. I wear all the equipment won in that tournament when I'm feeling nostalgic.