2012 Summer Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by il_jacks-noVASeliNe-MaCHiNE_li, Mar 22, 2017.

1. In Jan 2012, Devs made a great war tournament between top clans. They brought fun and joy, competition was very tough and great. We warred friends and enemies and created a lot of great memories.

There were three prizes for the top 3 clans, like special equip and achievements. It seems like the devs have totally forgotten about it and focused on regular events. We still have wars but it's only Indi and LL wars, which are still kinda fun. What if the devs brought back those seasonal wars in summer ?

There could be a lot more prizes and people might get excited about warring again. I am sure everyone want to fight side by side with their families and friends stats notwithstanding.

For those who weren't there, every player involved got in a clan and the clan with the most points got go to the quarter-finals then semi-finals and lastly the finals. Pretty exciting isnt it?

At the end I would like everyone to support this thread to try and bring back these good days of system wars.

p.s. Prizes could be equip, achievements, seals, banners, circles, xtals, etc.

*Check this if you want to see how did it look like, Forums - Events - Past Events - Page22*

2012 Summer Wars Link

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=111797

2. Support

3. Support. Your my boy!

4. I think i may have missed those, that or i didnt participate that time. Sure would be fun to have family and friends come together to war. On a points bases. Rewards don't need to be equip imo due to event onslaught. Could be 3x event item drops for a win or 24hr bc activated by devs for winning clan  nah im messing but the raw basic idea of these wars sounds pretty game. Support. Bring back old school.

P.s old school labour work openings are now available. Hit me up 

5. Support

6. Support even though I'm an eb fairy

7. Support. But what would devs do about huge player size gaps with new lands in may?

Making "good" match ups would be near impossible

8. They can put a minimum stats and its a lb clans war

9. Putting a minimum stats for a lb summer war will alienate 90% of players. that's a less viable version of the current all star wars.

That aside the 2012 wars were fantastic fun and if support an event happening like that in the future. but with current tiers I don't see it happening.

10. 50 LB clans x 50 warriors is 2500 participants.
    Last ASW had 8 clans with 960 participants.

The potential for more ppl warring is obvious.

My question is what is the format?
    Duration, roster sizes etc.