War drops & ffa war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xXD3mOnXx, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Sooooo
    Ffa wars are just.. annoying. Real clans get no matches and boring ffa matches because of them.
    Simple fix: stop giving items to loser team! Theres literally no point. Would also give players more motivation to actually try to win (especially indi war..) instead of scouting for 60 actions and sleeping.
    Kthx bye

2. Ur idea kills ee again

3. Re: War drops

Deals kill it, not all ffa clans deal (granted the majority do) but the ones that don't are the only thing getting new people that don't know how to war into war, if we didn't have it there would be less and less people warring as time goes on, I'd suggest giving a 2-3 day broadswords and removal of earned loss items in that war to everyone that was caught dealing in war because it's pretty obvious when one side are at a huge deficit and only doing scout actions

4. No, it doesn't.
    Lol

5. It really does. There isn't enough real clans doing ee. There would be maybe 4 matches a war. And the devs would pull the plug because lack of interest.

6. I mean theirs usually only 5 matches of war for LL anyways lel

7. Hello, I am Sky.

Do you not remember s6? It gave no items to losing clans and because of that very few people warred. If some people want to take the easy way out cause they know they will lose who cares? The no match mechanic is what requires a change, not ffa wars.

Sincerely,
    Sky

8. Re: War drops

Awful idea...if u lose an indi war but get a lot of actions then u get no items. It's basically the same as signing for indi, seeing the other team is super stacked, and going inactive. Won't even try for actions to get some items

9. Re: War drops

wet

10. Demon shall understand more ffa clans sign up will give ur less chance for no match up.

think about it, 5 clans sigh up u get 1/5 chance for nmf

11 clans sign up, ur nmf chance is 1/11

11. Re: War drops

Dont lose falco

13. Hi. Im demon. S6 sucked monkey nuts. No indi, no life.

14. When have u ever warred in ur life mr fairy

15. Hello, I am Sky.

If all u care about is indi... then you don't have to worry about no matches...

Sincerely,
    Sky

16. Hello, I am Sky.

Do you not remember s6? It gave no items to losing clans and because of that very few people warred. If some people want to take the easy way out cause they know they will lose who cares? The no match mechanic is what requires a change, not ffa wars.

Sincerely,
    Sky[/quote]
    Hi. Im demon. S6 sucked monkey nuts. No indi, no life.[/quote]

Hello, I am Sky.

If all u care about is indi... then you don't have to worry about no matches...

Sincerely,
    Sky[/quote]
    Fine. So just make indi give losers 0 items then. My main concern was just losers scouting to 60 and then leaking rest of war.
    Kthxbye

17. when 2 alts at 3.5m cs with 0 towers 0 bfa can kill u and poet 2x 25m+ cs tanks with bfa, u prove u are a fairy when against other good warriors

18. Wait so when have 2 3.5mcs alts killed me lol. Kills like 30% troops at maximum. Besides.. why do i become a fairy when matched with good warriors? I fight them regardless, and mostly i win.
    Fairy.

19. Re: War drops

FFA wars suck. Plain and simple. Person does zero actions, gets the broken sword, still gets 25 mith.
    What kind of war system rewards these losers?

Oh yea, KAW

20. Re: War drops

I'd agree to this for indi but not ll. Hard Enough as it is trying to find a ll clan.