NEW EE IDEA

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xSyn_Vito, Mar 16, 2017.

1. First of all if anyone has suggested these idea i apologize.
    All trolls please stay away.
    If you would like to suggest any idea to make ee better please suggest and i will update the post.

1.These event will go for 6 weeks
    2.There will be 12 equipments rewards like season 1 and season 2
    3.The Wars will be depending on tournament style.First 4 weeks will be Regular rounds.Followed by Playoffs,Semi-final and Final(Best Out of 3) FINALS WILL BE 2 HRS WARS ON WEEKEND
    4.Standings will be based on Prestige.
    5.If player leave their team he/she lose all her points.(THEY CAN BE REPLACED WITH DIFFERENT PLAYER & THE PLAYER WHO LEFT CAN JOIN ANOTHER TEAM BUT THEY CAN ONLY DO 3 TIMES THROUGH THE EVENT.THEY CANNOT CHANGE AFTER 3rd WEEK.
    6.Builds Minimum of 35m cs to war (Only LL,HL and HF lands included).No one can stack builds with SSH
    7.BFA and BFE will similar to low land wars.So no one can stack roster with all Lbs
    8.Roster Size will be 15-18 peoples clan members amount (25-30)(These is to bring clan loyalty back)
    9.If some player is inactive they get 3 days swords. Warlord and Warchiefs can Veto and let him war i
    10.All Wars will be 1hr with 1 regen.Weekends war will be 2hrs with 2 regens (All wars will include Classic,Advantage and Random types)

2. Support except for only allowing people to be in one clan and the idea of rounds.
    Ll to hf lands only with % bonuses would be neat though.
    Also basing it on prestige is unfair because of the way prestige works (if u win against a low predtige clan u get none)

3. Won't happen...way more detailed ideas never happened

4. But prestige reset before event starts.If they want to make it to playoffs they should keep warring with same clan

5. Its a good and fresh idea. Well thought Vito. 

6. Thank you

7. Prestige is garbage. Stopped reading there.

8. Is there any better way to make standings?

9. Support
    Everything is better then the ridiculous FFA nubs

10. Stop bumping the thread noob

11. support.

maybe just stay with LL and the rewards should be tiered based on clan prestige.

12. I've been out of the ee game forever, but it seems the old problem remains, lack of incentive. The recent promo is an illustration of how one doesn't need to ee anymore to get super equip. It's seems there are few war clans left, I have to beleive this is why. I like the proposal, but it'll only work if there is an incentive for more a few clans to participate regularly.

13. Support great idea!!

14. How about have a smaller player bracket? Some bs if I cant participate

15. Its not hard to grow now a days as b2b events keep rolling.

16. Shh mc spammer