War Event

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Mar 15, 2017.

1. 1800 EB items for compensation is bs. Add another day to the event and run all the wars. I needed this last day to get top 100. I am currently ranked 103 and Devs are to blame. I am only 100 war event items away from the current top 100. I need Atleast 1 war to make it.

2. Don't complain. Be grateful.

3. No, ur an Indi noob and ur grateful because you didn't war all event. Devs wasted my time because I won't be able to get the xtals I used back for next event.

4. The difference in number of xtals rewarded from top 500 to top 100 ranking is 2 (3 and 5xtals, respectively). The reward for 2k favors collected is 2 xtals. Assuming you can come up with 200 more favors, which is one hte or tow, you get the same net amount of xtals. So that complaint is moot.

5. Hi, lemme war with u

6. Maybe don't leave it to the last day, don't slack at start

7. No support, should have tried harder to secure a top 100 spot.

8. Bruh you don't understand. We have another day for a reason. Devs ruined it.

9. I was warring whole event I didn't leave it to last day.

10. I wanted above 500 and would've with that War. Run another 24 hours. It clearly states War Event hadn't ended.

11. Deng no one cares

12. Rip ur just trash if you've been warring whole event but still not top 100

13. Someone seems butthurt..

15. HB you shouldn't even be aloud to post something about war. Not only do you get "B"Sword often but I was just in indi with you, 1 action really? Go drink a bottle, you noob..............................................................

16. Bruh is this a death threat, hah I was in Indi barely trying cuz our wc said to dive all troops at start. I was silenced so I couldn't wc zzz.

17. How is that a death threat? I am honestly curious.

18. Lol, ikr. I thought you were telling him to get drunk.