War Event

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lilil-_-H3llB0UND-_-lilil-, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hb pls cry more...

2. Sooooo you scout once go afk?
    Bottle=baby bottle
    Always pouting about something
    Just enjoy game and don't war, crybaby

3. pacifier or breast milk was on my mind when I said bottle

4. I'm in the same situation with HB, so i totally understand. Guilty party is ATA who omitted 3 wars before the end of the event (without notice). And ATA also decides to insert an EB eqmt into this event. So many may need to juggle between eb and warring.

Perhaps ATA could just reward all those within 600 tokens outside the top10/50/100/500 to get the same reward and make everyone happy. Pls don't let our effort for the past 2 weeks to to waste.

5. Support
    ,i had 3 wars to get top 500 from which I would ve got 1500 items atleast.Was hoping for atleast 1000 war tokens than eb items.

6. The fact you guys think they owe you something is sad and pathetic. They let you play the game. They could shut it down right now. Tbey could tsake out war events as a whole. You are lucky that they give you something to do with your wasted time and potential.

7. Lucky? Idk wtf u r going on about 

8. Lol

9. Why not just give top 1000 why do you think your special ?

10. If you where not such a crao wc then maybe... youd win some and be top 100 ☻

11. What's the point here? Your not following thread topic.

12. He actually is, the thread topic is you missed top 100. His point is that if you win more you would not lose out on top 100

13. Hellbound you are a very ignorant and pitiful person.

14. No support because its HellBound post
    U suck