Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. U guys are super hansels, no other hansel clan go zero troop in 2 seconds but u guys do. Oops I'm sorry ONLY UR ALTS CAN DO THAT even ur main accounts wont do that. They are scared.

2. Hey kiddy

3. No one is talking of eating regen, and we know ur skills well. Kicked out of existence. now trying to get in xhte by boot licking!!!

4. Since when hybrids go zt against hybrids? Oh right, never. Speak to when you have your facts straight.

5. Full support of this thread ??

6. We are not the hansels you need,but the ones you deserve ;)

7. No idea who ur talkin about m8. I'm not mLke, although we both high key backstabbers. Low key already got an invite there tho because I'm not trash at EE like u, I just don't play enough to actually war enough because majority of the scrubs who cast for LL are garbage.

8. Would really like to see the developers comment on this and the mods to leave this open then

9. Pls ban these vros, its not fair they attack with OVER AN ACTION A SECOND and the devs do nothing nobody wins we even get about 3 people who have warred before and cant win AND OF THE 3 OTHER WAR CLANS NONE ARE HANSELS CAUSE THEY DONT BOT PLS BAN ALL VROS

10. Support.

#TrustNo1InVro

11. Too much to read. But please keep continuing. I have never used a bot nor do I intend to do so. The only reason someone could be so butt hurt over not catching a single regen is because they're already using some enhanced programme to do so and still failing. Please keep making false accusations like these. It sure makes you look really good and mature.

13. I support an IP ban

15. i support taking FFA deals

16. You mean ducks?

17. You'll never get one from me honey

18. 'Sup guys, Caster here. So, I would like to use this thread as sort of an opportunity to tell you a little bit about botting and how it's perceived on our end. Hopefully it will clarify some things.

First of all, not everyone who you think is botting, is actually botting. Ashaya put it quite nicely couple pages back. There might be a number of reasons why something completely normal might be perceived as botting on your end. There might be a delay in notifications which will result in notices getting stacked and making it look like all actions happened in one second. There might be a lag on your end that you won't be able to notice. In regular, not war, PvP cases, you might get attacked by a bunch of people at the same time making it look like you got attacked by an unknown player gajillion times in one second.

Second, at times we are limited when it comes to prosecuting this kind of stuff. Banning is a temporary solution, since, as you guys mentioned, it doesn't take too long for botters to just get another alt and sign-up for LL war. Our devs are looking into possible solutions for that, and your suggestions are invaluable, so keep it up!

Third, dear botters who are reading this. You are really obvious.

So, what can you guys do about it? How can you help? REPORT THEM! Seriously, if you are convinced that someone is botting, just let us know their EXACT ACCOUNT NAMES and we will look into that. It's that simple. We cannot guarantee that your accusations are right and that we will immediately ban them, but we can at least start monitoring them for suspicious activity.

I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread, because there's some useful stuff here!

And finally, stop derailing this thread into a spite match. Turning this discussion into an accusation battle helps no one and only weakens everyone's argument. Play nice, okay?

19. The original op is an accusation.

20. Omahgawd, senpai noticed me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.