Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dear botters LOL

2. When even mods think we bot

Rip in peace

4. I swear the devs know nothing about their own game, cant release lands without problems can barely copy and paste events and now cant realize how dead their EE community is that when the few good warriors get together they are "under investigation" for two weeks

6. I take offense to that

9. You guys don't even know your own game mechanics lol + you should update tou if we're allowed to report abuse and defame people on forums now ty

10. Pretty easy ...just stop warring. I'd botting cuts into their bottom line $$$ they will have to address it. Until then I'm doing 1 indi war every 2 weeks to renew ee

11. Op confirmed idiot

12. Like I've said multiple times and like caster said it's not all of you and the ee community knows that too so do not use we when referring to you guys .

13. Kinda hard for him not to use the term "we" when the post is accusing the whole clan ?

17. But the thing is, just because someone could be confirmed botting, or some people got banned for other various reasons, doesn't give others the right to report every time they war against us. I have played this game for a long time, and I have never even seen or know how to use a bot/script/clicker. Yet, I got reported, because I war here. My clan's name gets brought up, because a few of us war with xHte. xHte is comprised of good warriors, we take only the best. So of course, we are going to be fast; you don't want the slow people on your side. We have bad wars, we come close to losing every now and again because we leak badly sometimes, and the clans that we have almost lost to, can attest to that. Some of people on this thread need to learn build/war mechanics, before spouting off some crap about bots.

18. What she said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.