Addressing the War Community

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Polaris, Mar 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you would start using your brain amd stop beeing butthurt for taking all deez Ls,you would notice that there arent that many ll ps1 clans ;)

2. Has anyone seen my turtle? I think I left it somewhere. :/ Sad times.

3. I have it bb.

4. Cool, on my way to pick it up. Be there in 15. ;)

5. Ite, lemme just put Dj in the oven quick.

6. Dumb!!! Read again. Illiterate bot!!! "Why it never happened in the past"

7. Dem ma those glasses 

9. I don't mean to be rude but are you mentally handicapped or dropped as a child? Maybe it's the fact that you're sitting on a mountain of salt thinking you're next Martin Luther king or something by startling a movement against 'bots.' Let me list some facts just to help you out.

1) on a single regen you get 100 troops as a hansel
    2) one fail attack is more than enough to get rid of the troops that regened
    3) even after kaw acknowledges we dumped our regen troops, hansels still leak 3-5 attacks to a hybrid on a single regen
    4) during s6, my boy swift leaked 10 attacks on a single regen
    5) when this issue was brought up to devs all they had to say is that how the game mechanics work
    6) cross verify this piece of information with anyone who warred at odm/unicorn and explicitly doesn't war with us cause we are all 'botters' and liars according to the community without any circumstantial evidence besides from laggy nf
    7) you may continue sitting on your mountain of salt cause that's all you can do and make outrageous claims cause all you do is lose
    8) tyvm for your time to read this

10. 

11. Thanks for the compliment,noone called me fast before 

12. shy, call me a kid again. you want this personal i can arrange that, you want to talk about a particular issue i am will to do that. your choice, it isnt gonna be both!

13. All i know is og-patriot is dumb,

Oops sorry out of topic

15. I will say this, I remember being hated s5 and being reported for botting. Was even given a ban because it. Then s6 I was threatened by devs for botting due to being reported and for a "illegal" tracking bot lol. Alls I gots to say is one thing. Haters gunna hate. I've faced vro's many times and can catch their regens. It's about time and catching. They war off pc, if you are capable of tracking regens with 100% accuracy it is do able. Don't blame short comings of your own skills by saying they bot. I know many of the Vro's and have known them for awhile now. So honestly accusing them all of botting is ridiculous, minus master. He's just a nub.

#TrustNo1InVro
    ~Jolt

16. Botting & FFA clans are both equally weighted problems that needs​ to be solved.. ll wars loopholes had been violated over & over and we still waiting for a solution

P.S a full unload in less then 2 secs is either botting or a new kind of internet that should be banned from participating with other ll clans who have a regular normal connection

17. 4actions/s ×2s=8actions=number of atks you need to do to be at zero troops as ll ps1,and that is the number of atks you need to do when your opponent isnt hitting you

18. It takes 3 seconds to unload a fb of troops when warring as hansel against hybrids. Can you stop making up numbers like 2 seconds? And if you claim it's 2 seconds, please provide evidence aside from your laggy nf. Maybe you should consider improving your own skills instead of crying all day and making excuses.

P.S given the hybrid isn't attacking you. If the hansel is getting attacked, for obvious reason which your mind cannot wrap around, a hansel will go dtw faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.