Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Addressing the War Community

Postby _Clyde_ on Mar 12 2017, 4:41pm

Support guilty by association :D
_Clyde_

Postby Kourtney on Mar 12 2017, 4:43pm

xXP_3Xx__Caly__xXP_3Xx wrote:But the thing is, just because someone could be confirmed botting, or some people got banned for other various reasons, doesn't give others the right to report every time they war against us. I have played this game for a long time, and I have never even seen or know how to use a bot/script/clicker. Yet, I got reported, because I war here. My clan's name gets brought up, because a few of us war with xHte. xHte is comprised of good warriors, we take only the best. So of course, we are going to be fast; you don't want the slow people on your side. We have bad wars, we come close to losing every now and again because we leak badly sometimes, and the clans that we have almost lost to, can attest to that. Some of people on this thread need to learn build/war mechanics, before spouting off some crap about bots.

This. There's a reason why we have our warriors. Do you think we randomly throw a stone to the crowd and pick the person it lands on? If you do, then my bad. Again, just because most of us are little faster (and time our regens to a T so we know the exact moment to start spamming it out), doesn't mean we are using any other applications to aid us in wars. We're the only ps1 clan left. You wanna wipe out our entire existence and live without a challenge? Go ahead. Must be nice to be so vanilla.
Kourtney
2016 ASW Champion

Postby -Easy- on Mar 12 2017, 4:46pm

STOP DENYING. HOW MANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE ALREADY BANNED? Denying wont help. Idiota
-Easy-

Postby Kourtney on Mar 12 2017, 4:47pm

-Easy- wrote:STOP DENYING. HOW MANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE ALREADY BANNED? Denying wont help. Idiota

Stop screaming. There are other reasons for a ban. Read up before accusing. You're starting to look a little less intelligent.
Kourtney
2016 ASW Champion

Postby NotShawn on Mar 12 2017, 4:48pm

oG-Cleopatra wrote:
xXP_3Xx__Caly__xXP_3Xx wrote:But the thing is, just because someone could be confirmed botting, or some people got banned for other various reasons, doesn't give others the right to report every time they war against us. I have played this game for a long time, and I have never even seen or know how to use a bot/script/clicker. Yet, I got reported, because I war here. My clan's name gets brought up, because a few of us war with xHte. xHte is comprised of good warriors, we take only the best. So of course, we are going to be fast; you don't want the slow people on your side. We have bad wars, we come close to losing every now and again because we leak badly sometimes, and the clans that we have almost lost to, can attest to that. Some of people on this thread need to learn build/war mechanics, before spouting off some crap about bots.

This. There's a reason why we have our warriors. Do you think we randomly throw a stone to the crowd and pick the person it lands on? If you do, then my bad. Again, just because most of us are little faster (and time our regens to a T so we know the exact moment to start spamming it out), doesn't mean we are using any other applications to aid us in wars. We're the only ps1 clan left. You wanna wipe out our entire existence and live without a challenge? Go ahead. Must be nice to be so vanilla.

I like vanilla
NotShawn

Postby -Easy- on Mar 12 2017, 4:48pm

oG-Cleopatra wrote:
-Easy- wrote:STOP DENYING. HOW MANY OF YOUR ACCOUNTS ARE ALREADY BANNED? Denying wont help. Idiota

Stop screaming. There are other reasons for a ban. Read up before accusing. You're starting to look a little less intelligent.

Oh. I saw vros getting banned for botting on drop train too. Wana testify?
-Easy-

Postby G-Style-Mexican on Mar 12 2017, 4:50pm

oG-Roro wrote:

What she said

what he said about what she said
G-Style-Mexican

Postby [ATA]Grant on Mar 12 2017, 4:51pm

Locking this as it's simply devolved into you guys calling each other out.

If you have evidence of someone botting send feedback and we can investigate further.

We will continue to investigate reports and take action when we are confident a player is botting.
[ATA]Grant
Community Manager

Previous

Return to Wars