GETTING RID OF GOLD HAVEN

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_420_Ninja, Mar 6, 2017.

1. Arnt you in a htc clan? Isn't gold haven an htc clan? Why not dish it out and see what clan has bigger pockets to fund strips kick the others castles over....

2. King still has a pass on his wall for Gold Haven, if he really wanted to fight he would delete it.

3. I have no idea who you are fool. I join the clan and you were throwing a tantrum about someone and causing some crazy drama.

We all asked you multiple times to keep quiet or take it to PM. Yet like a petulant kid you continued.
    You spent hours raging in CC and a lot of people left because of you, after all of this you follow me and send me a long ass message about how I'm breaking someones family up and I'm a 40 year old creep who's harassing someone. Color me puzzled, because I have/had no clue what you're talking about, esp when I didn't address you or talk to you.

Disrespect has it's consequences. Looks like you haven't learnt your lesson. I was nice enough to stop hitting you even after all your trash talk, yet here you are again.

4. idiot post.
    /lock

5. Idc what you all have to say I did not delete the cp or anything of the sort and I already have supporters. My goal in kaw now is to get rid of gold haven and it may not happen right now but I will do it eventually.

6. And as for the remark about me tryna start a fight at foxes idk what u r on. But I want some so I can share it with my friends at foxes 