Bring the real wars back to KAW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DontHitMyBank, Feb 28, 2017.

1. PWARS
    Thats right everyone, PWARS are coming back to KAW. Please support this great endeavor for PVP and stop fairies everywhere. There noobs are everywhere, YOU KNOW IT, I KNOW IT, EVERYONE KNOWS IT! Another things you should know, I happen to be very rich you know. So that is all folks, vote smart, vote TRUMP! SUPPORT PVP BY SUPPORTING PWARS. MAKE KAW GREAT AGAIN!

2. HECK YEAH! I played this game a while back, deleted it and redownloaded and everyone turned into fairies and when i asked about pvp wars they said no that doesnt happen in kaw we do loot wars i was like whaaa? bc i remember when it was pure pvp wars... good times

3. Great idea. Devs have been looking for ways to decrease revenue if not a single HTE or ZTA can start

4. When do we tell him pwars we're non violent, plunder making manipulation of an actual war system?

5. I'm down for bringing PWARS back. Lots of good memories and friendships made as a result of hopping to different PWARS and PAAR clans. I eventually did find a home clan that did strictly PWARS. Was a great time in KaW history.

It would be hard to make the same amount in gold via war compared to ZTA/HTE/EB Plunder spells now though. However would still like to see if it could work out.

6. Didn't Pwars need to go away due to them encouraging botting on the OSF side? That, and the war system being used other than as it was intended.

I could be wrong, though

7. I went inactive during that time and I wouldn't mind doing it again.

8. Pwars is just a lame ass eb. Hit your lb or osw clan instead. Pansy

9. Ahhhhh plunder Wars, good times.

10. PWars weren't the "real" wars of KaW, don't think one would consider it actual PvP too.

Just another form of an EB with the OSF/OAF using a bot to stay open most of the times. Almost no one sat for hours selling the cheapest spy defense pot over and over, most automated it.

11. lol so how pwar is better than eb? Same thing is hitting eb for items, or open PS during pvp or ffa wars. Don't see the point.

12. OSW's were the "real wars" . Pwars were just the beginning of eb's, a way to make a quick buck. Now, if you want to support bringing back the weapons of OSW, I would support.

But like someone above said. Dev's will not decrease their revenue just to make us paying suckers happy.

SAoF
    ️Foxes️

13. This

14. post with your main