EE war Poll

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: EE war Poll

Postby --IiIilili_Grimm_liIiIilil_-- on Mar 16 2017, 1:39am

--IiIilili_Grimm_liIiIilil_-- wrote:I like the idea of wc kicking inactive / leak but then devs need to have a system to control that or ppl will abuse it and kick non inactives

But u do have my support !
--IiIilili_Grimm_liIiIilil_--

Postby oG-KinGstyleZ on Mar 16 2017, 2:22am

--IiIilili_Grimm_liIiIilil_-- wrote:
--IiIilili_Grimm_liIiIilil_-- wrote:I like the idea of wc kicking inactive / leak but then devs need to have a system to control that or ppl will abuse it and kick non inactives

But u do have my support !

U supporting your own post GG & what u mean like the idea of wc kicking inactives .. Your one
Of people frequently missing start or showing up to war halfway through
oG-KinGstyleZ

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 16 2017, 3:12am

One problem i've a solution for or alternative is the ppl who war without care for others. By this i refer to the leaky OSW and EB builds.
LL War is not the answer but only a bandaid IMO. Unable to use ones full build is not true war. ASW style with large rosters helps hide the effects poor war builds have on outcomes but cannot truly make for the best of warring. So i come back to an earlier ideas from a previous thread i posted.

All kingdoms may enter into the tourney.
WC hopefuls can submit themselves.
WC's are nominated or appointed.
A draft of war rosters is to ensue.
War profiles r to be added to profiles.

From that point the details of duration, roster size etc can be developed. The point of all this is war will be fought by kingdoms selected due to build or prowess. The outcry of those omitted may be loud but if their build screams unworthy then they can blame themselves. What constitutes a war build can be open to discussion.

Lastly the original post can be incorporated to finalize a war format along with other ideas.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 21 2017, 8:48am

Bumped for the purpose of getting more input or ideas.

State how u would like to see wars be in a tourney format say every month or 2 or 3.
The front page is a guide to start u going.
Feel free to invent your own war event.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 21 2017, 8:51am

How about trying a draft for war rosters?

Suggestions on how to go about it r welcome.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby Johnny_Cage on Mar 21 2017, 10:15am

Need a few 100 man wars a couple weeks before ASW to get a feel for them again, please devs make this happen and not just spring an ASW on us.
Johnny_Cage

Postby Johnny_Cage on Mar 21 2017, 10:19am

Also we need a new style of war, maybe combine ll war and indi war like... use full build but put a cap on bfa/bfe to limit the overall effect an ally lb has in indi. Or use all builds but omen-ra lands that way all are BC again much like LL wars
Johnny_Cage

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 21 2017, 10:45am

-PlunderMax- wrote:Need a few 100 man wars a couple weeks before ASW to get a feel for them again, please devs make this happen and not just spring an ASW on us.

How about 2 war tiers?
ASW as usual and the rest in the other.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1

Postby hanover_fiste on Mar 22 2017, 12:46am

Weekend Indy wars of all types , clan wars blow I haven't partisapate in any "explote" wars since s2. Like 1 hour , even 2 hours is cool any longer is too long people have things to do.

I like to see on a limited bases return of 100 man wars, they were fun. Maybe once a week?
hanover_fiste

Postby hanover_fiste on Mar 22 2017, 12:55am

Realy don't like this appointing wc crap , many times I sit and watch 2 or 3 guys argue over who is wc. It's ridicules.

Realy shouldn't it be the group who is able to work together better deserve to win? It's a war game and sorry to burst everyone's bubble but EVERY build is a war build . Why I only do indy you toss a group of simular builds together and work together to defeat the opponent.

We all know the explotes in the clan war system and dev refusal to fix it over the years. Which is why wars have died out. Make it fair and fun and people will return
hanover_fiste

PreviousNext

Return to Wars