EE war Poll

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: EE war Poll

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Feb 28 2017, 8:04pm

yoda wrote:Few things I'd like to see:
1. Allow to kick inactives
2. Shorter wait time before war start. If ebs are 15 minutes, so should be the wars.
3. Show plunder lost per player, we can see plunder we make on the war roster, why not plunder we leak?
4. More tourney style wars, maybe kaw can have its own version of March Madness.


All r interesting ideas 
Nighthawk_FPBO_1
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Jul 21 2011, 11:29am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby vNv on Feb 28 2017, 8:40pm

yoda wrote:Few things I'd like to see:
1. Allow to kick inactives
2. Shorter wait time before war start. If ebs are 15 minutes, so should be the wars.
3. Show plunder lost per player, we can see plunder we make on the war roster, why not plunder we leak?
4. More tourney style wars, maybe kaw can have its own version of March Madness.

1)If there is kicking ability,then even actives may get kicked.
2)15 mins is too short for making a good brief.
3)Lame idea.Ps1 will leak attacks,Hybs will leak stls.What u r calling leaks is a part of the mechanics.
vNv
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Aug 8 2015, 8:51pm

Re: EE war Poll

Postby WOLVERlNE on Mar 1 2017, 12:13am

Asw weekend of 50 vs 50. Gud option. Bring back rancor wars.
WOLVERlNE
 
Posts: 139
Joined: Oct 25 2012, 7:17am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 1 2017, 1:04am

WOLVERlNE wrote:Asw weekend of 50 vs 50. Gud option. Bring back rancor wars.


Running with that and doing the math...

2 TZ's each with 8 clans of 50 = 800 entrants
If say 3 tiers then = 2400 total max entrants

If more entrants due to popularity aka rewards the numbers can be juggled accordingly.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Jul 21 2011, 11:29am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby ____________brotherking____IDD on Mar 1 2017, 3:28am

Bring back Advance wars in Indi . That's really fun.
____________brotherking____IDD
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Aug 29 2013, 2:12am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby -CuTeDaUgThEr- on Mar 1 2017, 4:08am

Leak equal to ppl aim u.
-CuTeDaUgThEr-
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Aug 17 2012, 7:35am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 1 2017, 2:38pm

____________brotherking____IDD wrote:Bring back Advance wars in Indi . That's really fun.


Some want other than classic. Both Random and Advantage have merits.
Nighthawk_FPBO_1
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Jul 21 2011, 11:29am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby NAT1501 on Mar 2 2017, 11:24am

Scrap wars altogether devs and make more promos
We get more free bars for upgrades you make more dosh
NAT1501
 
Posts: 402
Joined: May 5 2012, 2:07am

Re: EE war Poll

Postby Naughtiest on Mar 2 2017, 11:35am

Anything longer than an hour is too much as a regular thing. No way im gonna spam rosters for 4 hours
Naughtiest
 
Posts: 823
Joined: Nov 25 2012, 8:12pm
Location: City of Angels

Re: EE war Poll

Postby Nighthawk_FPBO_1 on Mar 2 2017, 7:18pm

NAT1501 wrote:Scrap wars altogether devs and make more promos
We get more free bars for upgrades you make more dosh


Duly noted u r an EB only faerie.
Other threads to amuse u r available for your input. Thx n GL


Ty wrote:Anything longer than an hour is too much as a regular thing. No way im gonna spam rosters for 4 hours


Its maybe on weekends and not every one.
Once a month or 2 or 3 is the idea.
Can u offer up any other ideas on the other aspects as in rewards or format etc?
Nighthawk_FPBO_1
 
Posts: 6038
Joined: Jul 21 2011, 11:29am

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests