idea for pvp event

Discussion in 'Wars' started by llliiiilllliiiilll, Feb 24, 2017.

1. So we all know current pvp event is boring, not only bcos the poor rewards and also everyone just opt in the farm the open ps/pt. There are 10 to 20 open ps/pt are feeding all ppls who opt in pvp event.

my idea is we can try something different to make event more fun. Here is my idea:

1. Devs will give everyone 6 pvp event tokens every day which u meed them to opt in . 1 token = opt in once. Max inventory = 6 tokens

2. Pvp event will start every hour and last 30 mins. Means from 1 am to 1:30am ; 2am to 2:30am, so on...
    u need to use your token to opt in before event started. You can opt in max 6 times every day

3. Devs will match up 25 to 30 ppls who opt in to different bracket, of course u will be put into the bracket with ppls who has simular cs/bfa as yours

4. Event match up at 00:50 and start at 01:00; all ppls in your bracket will be show on your battle list and rank by their event drops earned

5. During the 30mins event time; u can hit all the other
    ppls on your battle list, you will have a 3x regen speed which; u can alsouse xtals during the 30 mins

6. Sword and spell for double drop also working if ur clan cast that spell.

7. Top half ranked will get extra big bonus, this will encourange ppls to fight with each others to steal their top ranking and not sitting on those open ps/pt (if someone casted to purpose for leaking)

2. You lost me at "so"

3. I kan cuont to 8 ay win

4. quite confusing, but i support point 3 onwards ?

5. Need a pvp event where there is no reward.

6. The horror.. THE HORROR !!

7. isn't that OSW?

8. Interesting idea as far as bracketing goes but Idk the rest seems a bit strange wish I could add to this idea though. Ive given up on suggesting anything for PvP

9. Could just link to battle list. And the obvious question is can the devs actually implement these ideas. And would they consider it.

10. Not necessarily, an event has a beginning and an end.
    Fri-Sun war
    Mon-Fri war
    Clan vs Clan.

11. Idk if its against TOU to even suggest this but I wish someone could come up with a KaW "private server". Even if its only accessible via PC that would be awesome. This game could be taken so much farther by the players that actually care about it than devs no offense to them.

12. ahh, okays i see what you mean now.

13. No. In this scenario, pvp actually happens.