Not a New Idea but Devs please listen

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Not a New Idea but Devs please listen

Postby HiT__Huma__HiT on Jan 28 2017, 9:33am

Hey Kawmunity,

I know this is not a new idea and has been talked about for a while. I wanted to bring it back to the devs attention.

KaW is a fun game because of the many levels you can play. There are system wars, off system wars, events for hitting eb/pvp and all the social aspects that come along with it. Devs market this and make money in order to keep the game going. Fair enough.

One criticism has always been that the game does not fully support osw play. It seems like anything new to come out takes people away from hitting their targets. I for one would like to see a change.

My suggestion is really simple. Once every couple of months the Devs shut down all events and ebs. It can be for a weekend or whole week. This would be randomly done and without warning. I think something this simple would allow people to take a break from the constant barrage of events and need to hit epic battles and engage in another fun and rewarding part of the game.

For those trolls that will say it's been asked before, Devs won't do it cause it does not make money, or are afraid to get their hands dirty in osw I suggest you be part of a solution.

Thoughts appreciated
HiT__Huma__HiT

Re: Not a New Idea but Devs please listen

Postby DoC-Ashaya-RoC on Jan 28 2017, 9:49am

I'm game, but as your last sentence states, devs most likely won't do it. If you remember the outcry from the first pvp event, it would be like that but on a much larger scale.

Buy who knows, devs have been pretty open the last week or so. Anything is possible.
DoC-Ashaya-RoC

Postby CHUBBY__CHASER on Jan 28 2017, 9:55am

For whatever reason over half of the active players just like to hit epic battles and collect allies,event rewards,and just socialize.
Yes it's war game,but it's also a social game.
It wouldn't be fair to those that pay and also finically keep the game up to expose them to pvp they may not like or have time for
The osw players/group is an exclusive club not many are willing to join
CHUBBY__CHASER
2018 ASW Champion

Postby ARROWTOKNEE87 on Jan 28 2017, 10:07am

Lol u still believe the Devs care,poor Huma,now stop staring thur my window 
ARROWTOKNEE87

Postby AfterLife_Semzz_Fam-iLy on Jan 28 2017, 11:00am

No support, hit whatever you want to hit. Noone forcing you to hit one or the other.
AfterLife_Semzz_Fam-iLy

Postby Green-Echo4Legend on Jan 28 2017, 12:29pm

CHUBBY__CHASER wrote:For whatever reason over half of the active players just like to hit epic battles and collect allies,event rewards,and just socialize.
Yes it's war game,but it's also a social game.
It wouldn't be fair to those that pay and also finically keep the game up to expose them to pvp they may not like or have time for
The osw players/group is an exclusive club not many are willing to join

Not only would it not be fair, this would hands down kill the game. I know OP that your sitting there in your chair being all bothered that people don't want to Pvp "like old kaw" but consider for a moment that kaw had a terrible player retention. The single idea of OSW is to decimate your opponent ending most of the time in the loser quitting the game. If you shut down ebs and events for a week you would lose 30%+ players who don't care to Pvp and wouldn't log back in a week later to pick up where they left off. Just accept the fact that the game has grown and changed and stop trying to kill it.

Edit: side note, I'm casted this weekend and my battle list is literally only showing 4 people. The same 4 people since Friday afternoon when I got off work. This alone means that the amount of people who share your "shut down ebs" vision is prolly less than 1% of the kawmunnity. If the people in my hit rage that are casted is that low I can only assume it's much worse at the top tier.
Green-Echo4Legend
2018 ASW Champion

Postby x_x on Jan 28 2017, 1:35pm

Just get tougher clan mates that won't run away but will fight to the end, if there is any end
x_x

Postby x_x on Jan 28 2017, 1:35pm

Just get tougher clan mates that won't run away but will fight to the end, if there is any end
x_x

Postby HiT__Huma__HiT on Jan 28 2017, 1:41pm

ARROWTOKNEE87 wrote:Lol u still believe the Devs care,poor Huma,now stop staring thur my window 

Arrow! Put some clothes on bro!!!!
HiT__Huma__HiT

Postby HiT__Huma__HiT on Jan 28 2017, 1:43pm

[quote="Semzz"]No support, hit whatever you want to hit. Noone forcing you to hit one or the other.[/

I will save a comment on your clan for later
HiT__Huma__HiT

Next

Return to Wars