Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Well I have to give props to the song, it was very well written and humorous.

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

MagnusViking where did u get the idea from to make you think that someone like you can diss Cambji?

You only make a fool out of yourself which is ok I guess but you should know better, If u don't know go ask around before making foolish claims.

Give respect when respect is due don't act noob

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

WTF is wrong with you people. It's just a game shut up already..Go buy some beer and get laid.. Hit those attack buttons until they wear out.

།༜།ᎩᎪ_J̸U̸D̸G̸M̸E̸N̸T̸_FེᎥ།༜།

4. Hahahahah Yafi Only Know Howw to get prostratated. Then they react by begging for more of whatever you give during their prostration, usually a good beating as you do on kaw, occasionally
    now the very fww respond by trying to take control have a less submissive stance, however those beating on them never waver. Never will and shall certainly root you from the very depths clawing at every ounce of fight you have till youre left scampering and begging.

Mith up GoA or you runnning low? i wont let ya go son. You need to fight okay?

Blackcenturion hows it feel to bring in 3accs to fight against me and still be battered Lmao

Yu speak of me on your wall, why?

I make such an impact when i smack ya ass yall but recognise the tyrant is around.

Cant mock me son, iv mocked half ya whole roster countless times

5. Dear Yafi,

KiP kindly asks you all to check in here so we can find you more easily during events. You are hardly ever at home. We know most of yr hangout adresses but plse leave us direct links. Thanks in advance and best regards, KiP

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

No support, you are fighting a ghost of yafi, mostly members that merged in with from that noob anarchys clan.

Should of fought old judgment.

7. Thanks yafi for the entertainment. Your clan page looks scary but it just a clan full of war runners and pretending being osw warriors. You asked for it!

8. Actually we started this osw fighting 3 Yafi clans including Yafi Judgement. 1 clan left now: Yafi RoH. And guess what GoA is home now 

9. This available on iTunes?

10. Only Spotify

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Judgment is not original YAFAIL clan. They only become YAFAILS during ZAFT war. There
    was some YAFI accounts in judgment. Which YAFI accounts was everywhere. Most YAFI was trained to build 20 accounts and more so when one account get caught abandoned and pretend inactive. Grow another and join to fight after bc.

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I like YAFI, there not all bad.