Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

We hit you so what you gonna cry about it. You help YAFAILS we hit you. You don't have many accounts left. Only filling up DKOD roster is WAR alte yet you leaning toward YAFI when things goes wrong. WAR do more help on your clan than YAFAILS did. All they do is RP. That's why I call them RP warrior. Hint most pro RP in KAW inside their clan

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Excuse me, didn't Apoc tell you DkoD is all my alts, made up of no one else.

You'd think you idiots would at least bring you nonsense talking together so it would all be one story ?
    All these different stories would have strangers thinking its all lies ?

3. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Who are you?

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Again who you hitting? You sucking much to YAFI I see

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I'm hitting clans that matter hence you are not one of them. You are a coattail rider anyways. Continue to ride off NA old legacy and continue to destroy it ? wait it's too late. Already gone poof!

6. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Musang all u did is scout me for years. And speaking of going down the drain like crap where is IDD? Kings chewed them up and crapped them all out years ago

7. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I make you always cry Nahm for laughs lol. Like I said I don't spend money so can't catch up with your towers. One thing for sure I will never give you queens mutual CF even how many times you beg for it

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Oh a mod removed my last post lol

9. Pun you winning yet in your war with Yafi help?Pun keep dreaming to win wars. You will always be a toll

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Musang cried to mods over Puns truthful comments you are a baby. Truth hurts eh?

11. Well yafi is still down on their knees and as struggling with kip, they are always running to hide at someone else and use them as shield, just like los did and look how it did in for them  since los osw fail I have to poke the bear with spears to get some in my nf from yafi... Always funny to see who's butthurt from yafi and always have to do answer with 15 scout action and 3 assa on me before going in their little cave and plot their next failmove x)

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

️Hello short bus  it's time to collect our passengers

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Why would we "beg" for a CF when we already killed your clan and made you run to newbs age to freeload? Your delusions of grandure are getting worse with the more you lose

14. Tell that to Thieves when l told him n mutual Cf for you sucka. He cry like a true Queen

15. I find it endlessly entertaining that musang the complete king of osw failure runs his mouth about anyone else. He destroyed 3 of his own clans and ran to newbs age for solice, yet still trys to talk like he matters in kaw. Musang everyone knows your leadship was nothing but a failure, stop trying to "pretend" you are capable of causing any clan harm. Wheres Merc? Wheres TGMA? Wheres your precious IDD? You lost everything you once had and no matter how much trash you try talking on anyone else you are still a complete failure you got rocked by kings. RIP MUSANGS LEADERSHIP

16. Nahm stop crying like a true QueenYou butthurt much we destroyed your 4 LB clans in 3 weeks

17. We had 1 lb clan thats still here not 4. We closed 3 feeder clans that ran bottom tier ebs. What else do you claim you accomplished in the 3 years we been crushing you? You lost everything you had and ran to new age, and your boy twicc got rocked and rage quit like a fairy. Have fun freeloading at newbs age where your fallen idols grave is. And be sure to remember that once you had a clan that you were the leader of and now its all gone and you are nothing but a freeloading runner.

18. Why dont you tell twicc to come back and try to buy fake bots again. A few of us could use another 2 grand for xtals

19. Oh thats right twicc is sick... or wait hes having another kid... or wait maybe its another lame ass excuse newbs age can give for their leader getting beat and rage quitting like a child

20. Nahm aka Forrest Gump stop raging bro. Getting embarrassing lot. Join already with your YAFI mastersYou will never get a CF as long as I playTell thieves stop begging for mutual CF. All of you join YAFI they need tolls