Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. My favorite part of this thread is that yafi hasn't shown up. Maybe they realize that they are done? Maybe they are busy fighting? Who knows.

2. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I'm waiting for Appleseeds responds also. He is a mastermind of vulture war tactics. Pretend you in war and make friends with those dying clan on your side. Take them when they are losing hope in war. Let the girls do their RP specialties to make sure they will join YAFI RP clansMy crystal ball says DKOD will be YAFI victim soon

3. Support for KiP. Great warriors there

YAFI is going down in a ball of flames and they try to take others with them

4. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

I don't blame them. PvP sucks :lol: , after awhile it just gets boring. Why play a game if your bored. I would probably go inactive and only play once in awhile too.

5. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Lmao , here we go again kip

6. Like this song alot 

7. Well still waiting Bella on your strip moves :-*

8. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

What strips? YAFI never even attempted to strip any of my accounts. They lost all their big banks with Appleseeds KAW suicide. All they does now is take credit on Invictus success like parasites 

9. Hahaha yea so I noticed  i gave them the offer yesterday to strip me when I went to bed, well some scouts and around 5 atk later Bella gave us like whole yafial did  I had more osw with loser under 3month then I have had with yafial this whole osw  cheer anyway for the fails they give us ;-)

10. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Funny U keep your allies hidden 24/7 from so called pretenders 

What happened last time when u forgot your spells? 

Show one hair of your ass again

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Whose ally hidden. Are you blind my ally not hidden until next event because I war as ps in indi LL. I have to hide my allies

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

No one talking to u irrelevant eb fairy 

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

For a statless alt too scared to show main. Must be YAFIAL calling me a fairy really hurt my feelings

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP



15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

May be YAFI should change name into YSFI

16. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

You Scout For It 

17. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

KiP?

18. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Knights In Pyjamas

19. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Let's get this straight . Yafi didn't ask for our help or did we offer them help. Twicc decided it was ok to hit into DKoD and threaten us. So you got your request of us hitting you all. You can spin your propaganda as you choose. Lots of talk coming from you and your 100 Alts musang. That's all you do is talkity talk talk. Devils will never die. People been saying that for years but yet here we are . KiP not wanna get hit by other clans? Stay out of Kotfe and cf. NA barely surviving these days. All this makes me laugh. Yafi dead ? Look pretty alive to me.