Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP & allies

Discussion in 'Wars' started by III___Awen___Fairy___lII, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Lol semzz no 1 care bro dkod is dead your actual home clan we are rougue is a joke 

2. Thought so moron. Please continue making an ass out of yourself with your 0 credibility.

Just another one on the band wagon.

Fake nightmare fdtw sct 4/4 z. Logged on and dumped both his bars on EB. What a muppet.

3. Bandwagon lol u jumped from we are rogue to join dkod as we are rogue dies whose the bandwagon rider lol

4. Just shows how little you know, they are family clans, I bounce between both. You however sound like a butthurt na whose riding the apoc bandwagon.

5. o_O been awakening member since before osw with zaft shows how much u k lol
    Lol keep up the hard work numpty

6. I said you sound like one. Try reading comprehension moron.

Fake nightmare getting by on the apoc bandwagon sheerly by name recognition since before zaft vs apoc. Good job moron.

7. Pffffft k numpty keep letting your home clan die chasing hte and zta bud and I'm the bandwagon rider lol
    Someone rides the shortbus

8. Shut up woman.
    GoA went there claiming he was chasing a war runner trying to track Ben n have him kicked. I told em dont kick if that butthurt weaksauce tried suggest it. An hour later i noticed idiot xtalling not returning my inc i check ben and hes naked being stripped. A keutral clan they sat but yet still Yfai thought we will sit and steal him and laugh wholst in same neutral clan. Yafi follows ben everywhere pretty much trying to have him kicked go on lie n deny it buttercup. Sweet spot were asked to kick, admins were attacked so a quicker responsive action would be taken;) their clan page claims theyll kick osw if theres drama ya boy wanted to hit whilst in neutral clan that = drama so his ass got kicked. Now run along tho i do like ya jus gotta set the yafi in you straight Bella.

Funny yafi trying to speak like they dont chase didnt instigate the whole thing  as im sure some admins in sweet spot know i let em know they got hit for attention. Pvp game after all the fairies respond best when spanked its common knowledge 

9. Hehehehe the whale so butthurt. Buffet will be open soon hehehehe. Maybe you ask your puppet bird boy cardinal why he is intimating Inc. clan for NA members too hehehehe. In your logic with that fat brain of yours okay for YAFAILs to do it. Yet if NA does it we are bullies hehehehe. Buffet table ready for you fat brain hehehehe

10. So om getting word you guys are farming Sweet Spot For Kicking Your Lapdog.

Why you trying to Bully A Nuetral Clan Like So..... This tbe same rubbish i was saying.

Yafi trying to make our theyre relevant to the point they can get away with farming innocence because theyre butthurting then wanna post forum asking why Our side hit for quick action to be taken. Tbeir clan oage jas their rules ya slugs. Respect it n bugger off them. Jheeze. Hit yafi n rarely get any feedback but look at em go for a fairy clan like fleas. Pathetic bunch. Always the gutter lot.

Ya Sicken Me Fi

11. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Look at all those lies eman be telling 

12. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Shut up Eman
    u sweet cupcake u and Yafi is always Right and we don't Lie 

13. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

YAFAILS don't lie? Just like saying Bella is skinny and don't fart. YAFAILS always full of crap.

14. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Happy Valentines Day

Girls never fart mustang where did ya get that idea
    And everyone full of crap 

Bbl
    Gotta go empty I don't wanna Be full of 

15. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Mustang I want to directly tell u Bella not fat she just has big boobs 

You can call me fat and say fat jokes instead of Bella ( I have a big ass I would gladly squash u like a bug)

So call me fat instead of Bella who don't deserve it .

16. It's OK Dulce. Poor Musang and the New Age Kids in Pyjamas just jealous cause all Yafi ladies are beautiful. I'd tell you to sit on him with your big butt while I knock him out with my big chest, but he might like that too much. Lol

17. Please do not waste that on mr. Dribbles.

18. You mad?

19. LOL Beautiful???? You can have your chest thumping. We'll pass on that. Lol. Havent seen dulce pic but def sounds like fat chick name.

20. Re: Yafi, the great Pretenders, a tribute song from KiP

Side tracked:

When did this osw started? Has it been more than 1.5 years?