Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Awesome and finally b2b !!!! :)

2. War starting in less than an hour. If you haven't moved to your respective clan please do so.

#GoBeasts

3. I would put my money on the chicks. Lot of ruthless ladies play kaw 

4. So, was this a flop? 

5. K so to sum this war up

We started. Not enough girls showed up. It was 3:1.

The guys complained they didn't have enough targets. The girls complained we couldn't do anything.

The guys locked their doors. The girls kept trying to get more girls to join.

The girls started taking outside hits because of the guys locking the doors. The guys didn't care. It's a war game after all.

The girls team had applicants at the door; and what are we gonna do, pant check? Idk about you but I don't know the gender of random people on Kaw. We let them in.

The guys started complaining because guys joined, which made us catch up in stats/size. It's not fair that we had a fair fight because we had some guys join.

I mean. When I played softball, the other team didn't have enough players once so we sent players to their team, because it's more of a fun fight if the team isn't literally stacked against you.

Then, the guys ffed cause they can't handle fighting a fair fight.

Girls win.

6. Rip.
    That's funny tho. I was hoping to join after I got off of work.

7. Sorry, the "males" were crybabies and couldn't stand having a fair fight with the girls. They just wanted a fight, their 30 members and our 8.

8. I didn't join myself but to be fair it is "girls vs guys". Also you have a sign up no? If the teams were lopsided then talk among each other in third party app and make teams equal then give a go. The whole we aren't going to pant check and guys got upset when we let guys on the girls side of a guy vs girl war is kind of lame. That's just my humble opinion

9. Make teams equal how? We got yelled at because the girls that signed up didn't show up.

10. what do you mean how? If players are going to host an event you should make sure it runs smoothly. You set a sign up which I saw was posted. There should be plenty of people working together to make things run smoothly. I get you girls were outnumbered but to break the whole theme of the war and say it's ok because you were outnumbered is BS. Then you wanna run your mouth about the guys seems perfectly legit. Maybe next time the event will be put together better and can learn from this years failure.

11. How would you have liked to make it even. There were 90 girls in the girls line room. And 8 girls in the clan. And the others kept saying no, thought it was yesterday, have an OSW going on, and busy today.

12. You can't get the girl into swar. They are busy on RP. They rather tap their device not war related

13. That's up to the people hosting the even to better organize and keep track of stuff. Seems like things were rushed. The main thing I find wrong with your post is that you wanna run your mouth because your side broke the theme of the event. At least if you girls were outnumbered and lost you still tried and it is what it is. We could even see that you were out numbered but still fought like brave warriors. The fact that you needed to let guys in and then talk smack just your side look bad.

14. It's not like we recruited them. They applied and we accepted. And the ash left after like the first 2 hours of the war. She (as in the female host!) left. So................. idk what you want us to do about that.

15. There is no girls online. Only guys with pink belts. Why shouldn't they allowed to girls teamNahm I'm sure eager to join the girls team

16. Well it was a flop and hey it happens. I am just trying to point out that you could have easily explained the situation without trash talking. I am not here to personally attack you or anyone but why the need to call names and trash talk. This year it fell apart and didn't work out. People can learn from that and perhaps come up with a better way to host it next year.

17. I would. If every singe guy in the line room didn't call us girls a LOT of insulting names simply because of this "flop". I would repeat them, but I would get forum banned or they would be blocked out.

18. Deni you are the dumbest **** in kaw. Its men vs. women war. Because your leaders failed to prepare and decide to change the rules mid war is no ones fault but the failure on your leadership. When the women decide to actually organize properly and work together we will give this another chance.

19. Our leadership left the clan hours before you ffed.

20. Nahm put your pink belt on and join the girls. You got smacked by girls and stop crying