Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby iBadAssDom on Jan 9 2017, 4:54am

Neither side won. I really thought this year the war would have worked out fine. All the issues we've had the last few times like stripping, rules were made for.

Obviously there was banter. The boys complained that they were bored with all the ladies in pin.. and the girls complaining that the rosters were uneven and were receiving outside hits from ppl in the third party app room. Both correct.
Then someone let the boys in, after I said not to. (Won't say who coz it was an honest mistake) And everyone went nuts on a third party app. I am too KaW old for this pettiness. Unfortunately incompetence will always prevail on this tap tap game.
After a 20 hour trip I was willing to WC because no one stepped up. Let alone the amount of women that showed up was very disappointing.
I organized with Belle, ffs. And we wouldn't mind watching each other die So if we can.. other women can too.

I am extremely disappointed with some people's disrespect and unnecessary rage over a war that has no impact on anything.. no osw.. no event.. no EE edge... NOTHING - literally just organized for fun.

The issue with the boys joining could have been solved, yes. But when people act the way they did, I have no interest. 
iBadAssDom
 
Posts: 813
Joined: Jun 16 2013, 10:08am

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby _ballE_ on Jan 9 2017, 5:12am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:I'm here to congrats the girls when the guys quit . Girls win simple as that


Just 20mins before you posted you don't trust any online gender - at least try to be clever forum troll....
_ballE_
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Jun 1 2010, 11:49am

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jan 9 2017, 5:21am

_ballE_ wrote:
________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:I'm here to congrats the girls when the guys quit . Girls win simple as that


Just 20mins before you posted you don't trust any online gender - at least try to be clever forum troll....

_Balle_ the known war runner. You come and cry again lol. Yes I said I don't trust online gender Does not main I don't awknowlege the girls to ​ off the cry baby boys. They could stay the whole war and have fun no matter what. Instead they start crying and run like you. So what if it got mixed up. The event supposed to be for fun. Why not salvage it and continue the fun. I used to SWAR started with 7 vs 15 and toward the end mercs comes and end up 70 vs 100 and we still finish the war. Ending a war because got mixed gender is just stupid cry babies. That's what KAW have become like you Balle a cry baby.
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby xAnnabellex on Jan 9 2017, 5:35am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:I'm here to congrats the girls when the guys quit . Girls win simple as that

By your logic there are no girls...
xAnnabellex
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Mar 6 2014, 2:18pm

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jan 9 2017, 5:40am

Girls won and I have no proof they truly are girls. I even if they send me boobs pics I still don't believe they are girls. Those things can be transplanted too. So what is your point?
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby _ballE_ on Jan 9 2017, 7:09am

Such a long time yet and still no better comeback. Go on hitting EBs and trolling the forum with your "wisdom"
_ballE_
 
Posts: 114
Joined: Jun 1 2010, 11:49am

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby Zethro on Jan 9 2017, 7:42am

That's a shame, people suck. It was an 8 hour war let them be for the time being.
Zethro
 
Posts: 968
Joined: Apr 14 2012, 4:53am

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jan 9 2017, 8:00am

_balle_ because it's the truth. You are a war runner in every war. I still don't get it with your cowardness you join YAFI. When you are iG YAFI was your farm and now tack your tail and bowed to them. That's just total cowardness. I will never join my enemy. I rather be alone fighting rather than lost my pride and join them
________________MuSaNg_____IDD
 
Posts: 1089
Joined: Nov 11 2011, 6:56pm

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby SuPeR-SmUrF on Jan 9 2017, 9:32am

Maybe some identity there gender not based on twig n berries lmbo
SuPeR-SmUrF
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Dec 9 2015, 4:19am

Re: Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Postby IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI on Jan 10 2017, 5:29am

________________MuSaNg_____IDD wrote:_balle_ because it's the truth. You are a war runner in every war. I still don't get it with your cowardness you join YAFI. When you are iG YAFI was your farm and now tack your tail and bowed to them. That's just total cowardness. I will never join my enemy. I rather be alone fighting rather than lost my pride and join them


Says the war runner with IDD tags freeloading off new age. Priceless
IlIlIlNIAlHIMlAIHlKlAlHlNlIllI
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Jun 5 2012, 1:37am

PreviousNext

Return to Wars

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: -CatFishSLiM____, d-_-b_STu-_-PiDDaSSo_d-_-b, lIIlNIIIOIlIMIIIAIIIDlIII and 0 guests