Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. “Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.”

George Carlin, When Will Jesus Bring The Pork Chops?

2. I have to drop out looks like I will be driving all day Sunday 980 miles to Texas. Wish both sides the best!
    Jackal

3. This isnt well implemented. Its literally a fight that determines who is online the most and has the most free time. This gives a 15 year old kid with no job an advantage over one who works and cant reach their phone as often to sit on someone.

What about the strip aspect? Why is PS a banned build when its a legitimate build? If you can't reverse a strip then why are you in a war?

4. If you dont like it then dont do it. Simple.

6. 980? Bruh...

7. You're right system wars aren't well implemented that is why that system of warring was abandoned by the developers and hasn't been updated since around late 2011 early 2012. However, this is the only system of war the Kawmunity really has access to (aside from OSW). This system determines a clear victor and that is why we are using it for the Men Vs. Women war. Regarding your post about a 15 year old having an advantage over everyone due to a lack of job I respectfully disagree. In order to grow in this game you must spend real money to achieve stats. So unless said 15 year old is an entrepreneur they won't be able to hit a majority of accounts in order to plunder. A BC account or even an upper midrange account can match what that 15 year old would plunder in 4-5 unloads (possibly even less).

In regards to PS and Stripping we held a vote in a 3rd party application and the outcome of that vote was that there would be no stripping and no PS allowed.

8. Well since there are no women in kaw.. The men win anyways

9. Unless said 15 year old had mommy and daddy's credit card which is possible.

why didnt i get to vote :(

10. Dude. Sounds like you have an issue with 15 year olds 

11. ^^^

12. If roster unbalanced only the chosen few by the ladies allowed to join in to balance rosters?
    Make this a reality

13. I hear that the ladies have created a third party room for guys to audition for the most ladylike to be allowed on their roster..

14. I hear that moles will play a BIG part in this war. Gotta screen well, fellas. CIA style.

15. Should be fun, sweet talk the moles ;)

16. War is starting soon. Best of luck to Kaw Beauties. If you've signed up please move to your respective side.

17. I signed what are the clans names