Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. *vile weirdo devastation

2. Nice fails ronald.

3. we can all talk big behind the saftey of having defence potions. i hit you for a month on 4 accounts .You dont hit back at all.You go from clan to clan hitting ebs instead.and topping up defence potions. So really whose the fail warrior thats you.

4. Just go away and let us hit Killer in peace.

5. Put your name for this ladys v gents war. You are built like fort knox with all that d.p for the men side .But i doubt you would return any fire back to the girls.

6. I am in for the war. Weee!

7. Hahaha female dogs won't be allowed, but nice!
    I dig the catfish one & Deli boys.

8. Am I able to place a "hold" on whether or not I'm able to actually attend the event? I want to, but I may have plans that day and don't want to sign up and then bail

9. 1. Please do not insult my clearly not scummy friend. Just because he doesn't completely understand the concept doesn't mean he isn't open minded to the situation.

2. If you're mtf or ftm, you would be playing kaw (I assume because I understand a lot of the community), as whatever gender you're transitioning to. Meaning no one would have been able to say "oh I know you're pre op so it doesn't count". They would literally take you at your word. They cannot, and 99% of people would not, ask for photo proof of gender.

10. @ nahm ur momma

11. This really be a thing.

Support.

12. No nakey? Boring

13. If you're unsure whether you can make it or not sign up anyway. You can also join throughout the war if you're busy the first few hours. No one wants a leak 

14. Support

\VOLVERINE

15. Signed up on Google

16. How many have applied so far?

17. How do I sign up ?

18. Did you not see the 75mcs requirement :/

19. How you going to stop me from stripping LadyAsh ;)