Women VS Men Annual SWAR

Discussion in 'Wars' started by FnR__LaDyAsHx, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Musang wheres your clan and all your iddiots again? The newbs age freeloader trys to troll again 

2. I think ash left around the time men joined women side ?

3. She left about an hour before I thought

4. Also, if it was as they started, why couldn't she have been a leader and just kicked them?

5. Nahm if I where I you I hide right now. You got beaten by girls and run. You such a Forrest Gump. Eman smack you around and run Gonna hurt your ego beaten by girls so you cry again

6. Congrats girls!!!!! Next year before ASW start I teach you guys how to war SWAR out numbered. SWAR is not like indi you need numbers. All you need are very active girls that will not leak as often. Boys will get bored and back to drinking and plunder their asses. CONGRATS AGAIN GIRLS!!! including the pink belts

7. Mus you cant osw,ee, or swar so stop pretending. Go back to IDD and talk to yourself in CC

8. Last time we war in LL shut you up and you only able to do 3 actionYou can't even SKO. I bet BG2 never call you back again

9. Mus because you do ffa wars doesnt mean you can ee. Name one good ee squad you ever warred with?

10. -Eman is a guy though? I think you don't know what you are taking about :X

11. Nahm have you check all your alts lately :D

12. How do you know he is a guy? Did he send you a pic as a proof?

13. I don't need to name anyone. I don't suck to know one to have spot from their super human LL clans? I rather find a way to screw themThey know that I will screw them when I get a chance

14. So.....

The ladies needed men to war for them because something went wrong?

Well, as an outsider, the fact that happened shows me that men won the war. Some men may have been on the other side, but the ladies as a species have lost.

Bro hi5 in the dude locker room went like....

15. What a fiasco!!! 

16. Yes... I have him added on a certain third party application, he is clearly of the male variety :?

17. Just for the future it needs a cs cap imo and a cap on participants. 10 vs 10 or 15 vs 15 etc.

Honestly i was ready to start hitting girl side. Oh well

18. Potato that does not prove anything. I know few guys pretend to be a girl in third party apps. They so good at it they even get iTunes card giftsI trust no one online gender

19. Okay then, in that case why are you even here? By your presumptions this is a gender mash up and no one is who they say...

20. I'm here to congrats the girls when the guys quit . Girls win simple as that