OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Yeah, I can't figure them out. All this anger from their mouthpieces, yet no action.

Think they're all still salty I grew my spy alt right under their noses after the Devs ruined gold intake for attack builds. Hell.....prior to the latest building upgrades I openly volley transferred gold from this account to the old one every day. Not one of those crayon munchers ever caught it.

Not to mention ladyash knew the account... She was the easiest one to play. Silly, silly lady.

2. The mouth breathers over there are surrounded by a bunch of wannabes filled with teenaged angst that's vomited out through a key board.

The only clan that I have any respect for is WAR. I'm not sure why they hang around.

They are lucky the devs allow the hide ally spell or they'd be stripped 24/7.

3. Zero now you sound more like iReg cuddle buddy with that so much sucking up to himI don't think iReg need more ego boost

4. I remember when Belle came up with the ankle pic idea good times

5. Belle ask for ankle pics. ShamefullyLongSword sent her more than she bargain for

6. I remember my first PWAR about 5 years ago.
    Then it turned into boiled osw which ripped a lot of players confidence because they'll come online and have no troops haha.
    Then it turned into events and it was hard trying to get accepted, was pretty competitive when it got started.
    Now days there's no such thing. It's just ebs and system wars and the pay to play advantage.
    I remember the big old clans like ZAFT and IG where those players had spent real life money which funded kaw to still exist today.

7. Some clans used to agree on 24 hr cf for holidays like Christmas. Of course, some used that agreement to run surprise strips. .

8. I bet one of those clan surprised strips on 24 hours CF. Strips are YAFAIL & wdgaf 

9. Haven't been on here for 3 months still have the same ally I had before lol.

10. I was just thinking bout when ZAFT Destiny was burned to the ground and Groose refused to leave. The #SaveGroose campaign began. Now that was pretty damn funny :lol:

11. Merry Stripmas!!

May you pillage the gold of your enemies indefinitely.

12. I missed you.

13. *Groos?

14. I was there for that one! Xmas day stripping

15. It frikin auto corrected to goose i put the r back but forgot to take out the e

16. ZiG vs Outlawz, KoTFE, CR, Sicnoc, WoG, VooDoo, and several others that I have forgotten. Best OSW ever.

17. Keeping on topic with the initial request of the person who posted this thread: I will congratulate IDDIOT MUSANG for the following :
    1. Competing in an osw for several years
    2. Building several powerful accounts
    3. Having numerous little banks transferring obscene amounts of "gold", albeit mostly stolen from him
    4. Leading many funny members who mostly have a great sense of humor.
    5. Having a memory of KAW history that would absolutely take a notebook to remember.
    6. The diplomatic ability to convince other clans to accept his failures as a clan owner and secure mergers.
    7. Managing over 20 accounts
    8. Posting rants in AT, WC or pm that when read have at least 3 different meanings. Meanings that may increase if you read them more than 5 times whereas, Advil will become necessary.
    9. Holding true to his belief in KAW and playing how he feels makes it fun. It will be a sad day when u delete the app.
    10. Fight on Musa - our OSW is more fun than any new bear pelt event the APES can muster up.