OSW Remembrance Day

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: OSW Remembrance Day

Postby ______________iReg____________ on Dec 23 2016, 9:44am

_____________ZERO_____________ wrote:@ireg. You've got a lot of fan boys with big mouths and nothing but failed strips to show for it. They've all been stripped clean several times and claimed "surgeries" or "hacks" or whatever.

They can't even admit to losing fake gold. It's pretty sad.

Yeah, I can't figure them out. All this anger from their mouthpieces, yet no action.

Think they're all still salty I grew my spy alt right under their noses after the Devs ruined gold intake for attack builds. Hell.....prior to the latest building upgrades I openly volley transferred gold from this account to the old one every day. Not one of those crayon munchers ever caught it.

Not to mention ladyash knew the account... She was the easiest one to play. Silly, silly lady.
______________iReg____________

Postby __Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__ on Dec 23 2016, 10:26am

The mouth breathers over there are surrounded by a bunch of wannabes filled with teenaged angst that's vomited out through a key board.

The only clan that I have any respect for is WAR. I'm not sure why they hang around.

They are lucky the devs allow the hide ally spell or they'd be stripped 24/7.
__Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Dec 23 2016, 6:00pm

Zero now you sound more like iReg cuddle buddy with that so much sucking up to himI don't think iReg need more ego boost
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby _-GUNNER-_ on Dec 23 2016, 7:38pm

I remember when Belle came up with the ankle pic idea good times
_-GUNNER-_

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Dec 23 2016, 8:56pm

Belle ask for ankle pics. ShamefullyLongSword sent her more than she bargain for

Postby CAVEMAN09-1 on Dec 24 2016, 1:05am

I remember my first PWAR about 5 years ago.
Then it turned into boiled osw which ripped a lot of players confidence because they'll come online and have no troops haha.
Then it turned into events and it was hard trying to get accepted, was pretty competitive when it got started.
Now days there's no such thing. It's just ebs and system wars and the pay to play advantage.
I remember the big old clans like ZAFT and IG where those players had spent real life money which funded kaw to still exist today.
CAVEMAN09-1

Postby __Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__ on Dec 24 2016, 5:17am

Some clans used to agree on 24 hr cf for holidays like Christmas. Of course, some used that agreement to run surprise strips. .
__Z3R0_KotFES_MaYHEM_MaCHiNE__

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Dec 24 2016, 5:58am

_____________ZERO_____________ wrote:Some clans used to agree on 24 hr cf for holidays like Christmas. Of course, some used that agreement to run surprise strips. .

I bet one of those clan surprised strips on 24 hours CF. Strips are YAFAIL & wdgaf 

Postby -grizzy- on Dec 24 2016, 7:47am

Haven't been on here for 3 months still have the same ally I had before lol.
-grizzy-

Postby SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D on Dec 24 2016, 12:17pm

I was just thinking bout when ZAFT Destiny was burned to the ground and Groose refused to leave. The #SaveGroose campaign began. Now that was pretty damn funny :lol:
SuPeR-I3aD_-X-_TH3_WaR-G0D

PreviousNext

Return to Wars