OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Ladies and gentleman of kaw. Please share your stories of great OSW throughout your history on KaW.

I encourage you to:

Recognize true warriors
    Call out true noobs 
    Give respect to great clans
    Make fun of those who have collapsed
    Please, please, please talk about rage resets
    Share odd cf terms
    Trash talk your old enemies, if the mood strikes

Lastly, remember the game's rich history of war and conquest.

As always, noob tears and butt hurt are welcome.

2. Best build drop followed by rage reset:

Bomanator

3. When Ireg has been through 3 Main accounts in one OSW. A true " Legend" 

7. Hollow/NA War was the best OSW I've been in. Then all the ones we had at Pure EVil and iG. Been some fun times.

8. I remember when i was in Fury vengeance and the apoc clan that is rarely mentioned but gave me more inc than all apoc have combined - Geriptue peritue were unrelentless.i will correct the right spelling of the clan when i know it.

9. I mean some nub has to bring up RPL vs ML if we're gonna talk about OSW's (moonface)

10. The noob banter in WC durring this was priceless :lol:

11. This didn't happen on this account but back when I was fmlforwin in KMA and we had that huge war with Zaft, iG, foxes and a few others back in the day when majesty was on top.

12. RCA and ISS vs Kotfe/TS/CR. all over someone called wendyms.

I was im fire emblem when RCA sent over an account called 'bank of kotfe' this was the first tower build i'd ever seen. Yarmes went crazy and ejected it from the clan before we had a chance to chat to it.

This was pre-Apoc. WoG joined our side and become part of the CR/Kotfe/TS/WoG family. Good days.

13. Rest in spaghetti never forgetti

14. Plenty of osw going on between what people regard as smaller clans , just because they are not in a big alliance doesn't make it irrelavent , especially to those in them . Makes me cringe when so called "warriors" harp on about the old game & peeps should just fight , when they do they called nubs & wannabe's. Hypocritical ? You decide .

15. Penny I harp on about the old game one on one with me ? We around same stats your bigger tbh

16. Just saying talk trash about old osw fighters be prepared to fight them