OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Maybe conveniently blind is better. Or play dumb to it.

2. I remember when musang was the owner of merc, the great merc academy, and his precious immortal death dealers... now their all dead and everyone who followed him is gone. He now freeloads off new age and acts like he actually wars. Salute to musang for being the biggest failure with the biggest ego 

3. Nham here AKA Forrest Gump just mad I get him kicked from clan to clan for funThat bugger is thick. He never shy getting kicked often and still try to sneak in clans when he noticed I'm busy. He makes me laugh and giggle when he rage being kickedThat's why I enjoy KAW because of guy like him

4. Im the 1 and only clown thankyou , ive had it rough nothing you could even imagine . I was once top draw in circus till it closed due to peeps finding alternate fun on the likes of kaw . I roughed it sleeping in my oversized shoes .i woke up 1 day to see clowns walking down the street , i was elated , my bretheren , my brothers of the red nose & squirty flower brigade . Unknown to me things had changed , they bore massive mallets ,axes & chainsaws & proceeded to kick the living daylights out of me . Moral of the story is = in with the new but they just maybe the old ,,,,, get my drift lol

5. Forum banter used to be one of the best parts of this game.

Certain alliances didn't let their members post, but they did anyway and all hell broke lose. Lol.

Several wars and major strips originated from beefs in the forums.

The rest of the community was also able to see track of how wars were going based on the info both sides posted.

The current wars have been going on so long that no one seems to bother anymore. Osw has become a way of life for about 20-30 clans in the game. They've basically been warring without a break for the last 4 years or so.

6. Forum banter would be around if the mods weren't such *beep* *beep* and The_Philosopher left KaW too :(

7. It's all the clans Jackson. No one posts here like they used to. The forums were kind of like a political election. Both sides mixed in truth with exaggeration and tried to sway the community to their side. It was really fun to watch.

Some were definitely more honest than others.

Some said, "we are hitting you because this is a war game and we don't like you". Those were my favorite. No make believe reasons or petty stuff was used to justify a war.

Even though my clan is at war with them now, YAFI vs AAH was one of my favorite wars.

I had an account in Yafi helping with tracking and moving funds. Ryan, cambji, leopard, usf, and many others were all friends from past wars.

Their game play style frustrated the hell out of AAH and company. They've had some bad revelations come out about their clan, but I'll tell you this:

Ryan and Rocketman literally played around the clock, especially Ryan. Cambji was one of the most active players I've ever seen for an extended period of time. His ban by the devs was totally bogus. They didn't understand their own game mechs and temp banned him for inhuman activity. He lost about 19t in allies, which equivalent to today's ally totals would be about 7Q.

AAH had two of the biggest loudmouths in KaW, inter and Jstarr. They both ended up dropping builds and quitting eventually.

That was a really fun war.

8. You used to be able to completely break a player through potburns and strips. The gold earned now makes pot burning almost worthless. The devs really need to come out with considerably expensive pots that are only available once you reach a certain CS.

Make them 500m a piece. That would bring back a lot of the fun of sitting on a player. As it stands right now, you could burn 10k pots in a day and replace them all with one hte. That part of the game is out of balance.

9. Protection,steal tracker killed osw as we know it.

10. This is not true about war between AAH and YAFI of Camji and E
    Rocketman. Rocketman was butthurt of iG constant farming him and he keep dropping off lb few spots every 11 weeks. iG was stripping him on schedule. iG wait he goes up on LB and stripped him. He was so butthurt he hired a developer to do shady stuff for him. We known that developer in KAW as -Appleseeds-. That's when YAFI all of a sudden multiplied in numbers out of nowhere. Most of this accounts mysteriously disappeared along with -Appleseeds- a year or so ago.

11. Why did IG cf if they were winning? Doesn't make sense to me.

12. Talking about butthurt, that reminds me. Where's IDD?

13. Musang never acknowledges his failure as a clan leader. His way of dealing with losing everything he had, is trolling others, thats pretty clear. No matter what you try or do, everyone in kaw knows your a failure, and no one will every follow your lead ever again. Musang you will only be a freeloader at newbs age for the remainder of your kaw days. Look at The great merc academy, look at merc, look at idd and be reminded of what you had and what kings took from you 

14. I've fought in some huge OSW both here on kaw through BH and Fury i was in iTeam during the zaft OSW on gaw I've loved every minute of it and met some great people.The respect built for ones opponents has also been good
    Live Love Laugh and enjoy yourselves it's only a game
    Or is it 
    

15. I think this is a good thread zero. Can't believe we've agreed twice recently 

2 things

1. I'm not sure devs want to keep the old kaw hence the failure to keep pots in line with kawflation. The days of burning pots for days on end before stripping are sadly a thing of past - but it is important to keep memories and stories in the forums of how strips used to happen.

2. IG

17. It's not letting me post 

18. I think this is a good thread zero. Can't believe we've agreed twice recently 

2 things

1. I'm not sure devs want to keep the old kaw hence the failure to keep pots in line with kawflation. The days of burning pots for days on end before stripping are sadly a thing of past - but it is important to keep memories and stories in the forums of how strips used to happen.

2. IG & WAR assisted aah & Osiris in strips on Yafi during their osw. This happened circa October 2012. Aah & Osiris had been warring for over 12 months at that stage. IG and WAR brief was to pull off some big strips in an attempt to force a favourable cf.

There were some big strips over a 6 week period. YAFI absorbed the losses and stuck at it. From memory YAFI stated their osw was with aah & os and they had no intention of warring IG/WAR.

Having completed their role IG and WAR stepped back out as it wasn't their osw and they had fulfilled what they said they would do.

I suppose this osw was a good example of how difficult a group of committed fighters are to 'beat'. You can inflict heavy losses on a clan however you cannot always break people's spirit - particularly hardened osw clans.

Looking at the current 'big' osw - namely immortals (wdgaf) & apoc v invictus/zaft/YAFI/dkod, (sorry if I've missed anyone) the 'who's who' of osw clans are largely present and it's a fight that's highly unlikely to end anytime soon and further, when it does end it will do so by mutual cf.

Maybe it's worth setting up a post to enable a balanced perspective to be given as to what the osw is about and how the osw has developed I.e. A timeline

I'm not a big forum person (my number of posts will show this) but i am keen historian. I never thought I'd play kaw long enough that I would feel a sense of responsibility to ensure its events are preserved lol

19. So like

#Ruthless

FᎧRᏋᏤᏋR RUTHLᏋᎦᎦ

ᏊᏘTTZ
    Blade
    Velde
    Lock