OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. Best Osw I was ever in was

Judgment vs Zaft
    Yafi Vs Osiris, Voodoo,Abandon All Hope, and that tiger clan I forget the name.

2. Ecw420guy is what made iG the strip machine it was in 2009. That guy was a nut job. KingdomOfWolves was a nut also. He was the original osf farmer.

It wasn't until later we actually learned that steals were a % of money out on an account so his strips were quite effective as he bought all your allies at once. We first thought that like attacks at that time you had a min and max take on the victim. It used to take 8000 actions to completely clear an account of anything they had out. Now it's not like that so strips have lost their fangs.

Also, attacks currently do not take a minimum amount. That no longer allows for slow strips where a low powered player can be stripped then stolen and attacked taking the minimums (being larger than the steal % at that point) and making it possible to strip 1 on 1. Fghhgg and I used to do that to each other on a regular basis.

I think the peak was once Zaft and some of the larger conglomerate clans took over for the older powers. IG/Hollow was great but after a few wars the iG were too crazy and bloodthirsty to work with Hollow. It was different philosophy.

Hollow was a great Pwar clan and iG would cycle in and out their crazies from Systems/WiG/babyiG and keep the regular clan on regularly all twisted up farming. It kept the iG sharp for a few more years though.

Anyhow I rant. Inflation has long been an issue in the game. In all of the osw's that ran in 2009-2010 there were no items, highlands, and pots capped at canaries.

3. I can't remember half of the OSW's I've been in. I remember being in ALPHA meatshielding for WDGAF against some other alliance. Can't even remember.

The LR vs BH/IG war was one of the more "forum fun" wars I've seen. Dig in.

Black Hand, when I was there, was insanely fun. We warred for fun, which is what this game is all about.

4. iG/Foxes 1-3, being a part of UWF twice, against WFTT/ZiG, the various short wars Foxes fought in between, and finally the oG/WDGAF wars. Fought against great players and made a few friends from all of them. Good times.

5. Didn't iReg convince his opponents in an OSW that one of their allies was his actual "main" account, which they proceeded to strip?

6. I never been in an osw how does it feel?

7. Was that queenvasia? The account he's played for the last 2 years until he's moved on to rip which he was hiding in eb clans until it was stripped. Rip is now ireg. Old ireg (the queenvasia acct) is now sanman272

Last time I looked at the old og/wdgaf 1 forum it was amusing to see what qv had posted had been transferred to ireg. Basically ireg is posting pro oG / anti wdgaf banter

If it's not this I'd be interested to hear the story. I must have forgotten it.....

8. I remember my masters legacy of defeating kotfe with 1 attack

9. Everyone knows you are only barks.

10. I think the best noob tears I've seen is a guy who was dtw about 18 hours a day and was on within 2 min of being stripped 24/7.

He magically went inactive for a few weeks without any word at all. Naturally he was stripped off the LB. when he returned, he claimed he had a "surgery" that kept him from playing.

Little did he know that people had already seen SS of his noob tears in a third party app about suing KAW and filing a complaint with the better business bureau. .

He's currently a leader in one of the bigger alliances. The hide ally spell keeps him alive and kicking or else he'd be stripped every night.

11. Another great war was pro dragon assassins a.k.a -protake- vs CR and friends.

CR and friends won the battle but lost the war and their leader ended up sacrificing his build for the good of the clan.

It's funny how things have ended up now. The alliances in the game have really shifted over he last 3 years. Clans who wouldn't even speak with one another are now allies and vice-a-versa.

That's a good thing I guess. It keeps the game interesting.

12. A mod can just delete those offending posts and delete those two halfwits. The Jackson account is shared by a few idiots. So it will never comply and needs to be banned.

13. I don't even know who the forum mods are these days. Can you alert one please Allison? Thanks.

14. Cr v protake - that's going back a long time

Jonnypizzo

His failure to honour the agreement pretty much ended the alliance between MR/AoA/ the hollow and CR. ironmichael called him out on it.

Jonny is back after a hiatus with a shiny new big account

15. They're the orange ones. They have an extended toolbox for dealing with forums stuff. Moose said they can still moderate WC and stuff, but stick to the forums.

16. I also recall bellemorte and company requiring ankle pics in third party apps for cf.

That's some pretty funny stuff. I think some were also required to sing songs through voice message.

I've had my beefs with Belle, but that's some funny stuff right there. .

17. I also never cared for black hand, but the old school members gave you the option to join them or reset. Not my style, but that was pretty hard core.

18. How many of those accounts were wrecked by res or any other do-boy clan on your side of the battlefield?

I'll help you out, fella. None. Why you mad?

Save it for the nf, do-boy.

19. Belle sang to me once. It was, how we say, tingly in the pants region.

20. @ireg. You've got a lot of fan boys with big mouths and nothing but failed strips to show for it. They've all been stripped clean several times and claimed "surgeries" or "hacks" or whatever.

They can't even admit to losing fake gold. It's pretty sad.