OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. I remember.

I remember o.s.w.

:)

2. There has always been trash talk in osw. Lol
    Ppl just didn't take it so seriously  Some just enjoy seeing their opponent rage and cry - then laugh about it later when the osw is over.
    I've made a ton of friends on the opposing side that I made fun of and vice versa. So to say there was never trash talk is bs.

3. You realise un-relentless just means relenting right?

4. Bang,bang,bang they kept hitting me.You get the picture now Clumsey spider ?! How pathetic your only contribution is to try find fault in a word.When you used be in one of apoc's clans.Yet you aint now .Why not ?Did you run ? Because they still in osw. Surely you have some story to tell of that osw ? i have many but if i do i always get the comment's:- roni making the thread all about you ! So i'll just leave mine as respect to Geriptue Peritue unyeilding fighters .

5. I remember imarabbit

6. Farm IDD with all your heart desires. 
    Sometimes you have to show your main with balls out like every noob clown of KAW
    Just sucks to be you hiding in that closet and hope the frog will find you

7. Belated post to Mr Magoo . You obviously didn't get the gist of what i was getting at.Embrace those new to the game who wish to play it in the spirit that it was founded on , not chastise & belittle them .Btw your a ps with nothing for me to gain or want, no fun there .

8. Pure evil was fun af had a lot of good time there 

9. Never heard of this osw.......but if I did I would win because I have a midget army that destroy everyone.....I heard most osw clans are fart smellers though so I avoid it.

10. I for one believe that ,i seen Lord of rings spin offs.Them ickle people sure are brutal aswell as over hairy & damn ugly .

11. Narcissistic weirdo

12. Penny wise sorry if I didn't understand your gist I was always pure spy I don't play that often and I'm annoying so best build for me also trash talk won me more battles than my stats ever did so clans that don't allow it look again the physiology of war is not always about 

13. This guy makes my head hurt

14. So where's IDD?

15. My fave osw was one against a clan with no bots. One i could enjoy because damage could be done when people passed out and it was a race to catch strips/call the clanmate/pin them, rather than a race to take as much as possible before bots alert the target. Now all kaw is is bot vs bot. Devs remain blind. Heck, a current mod used to bot in pwars...

16. Things just got real. Bird boy will come soon to locked this thread. According to him it's not happening in KAW

17. Lol. Mods for the most part are puppets with the exception of an ex-mod especially. Told what to say and what not to say. They were told the third party screen shots of mod room months back were irrelevant and meant nothing with emphasis on loss of position if pursued. As much as we may resent them: If they dont do it, some other clown will step in and parrot for the devs, and it'd be just our luck its another apoc mod

18. Ty says it how it is 

19. Well said.
    Do not ban ty for telling the truth.

20. Agree with Everything except the part where devs r blind to it.