OSW Remembrance Day

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Z3R0_THE_MAGIC_MaCHiNE, Dec 18, 2016.

1. A kaw where mouths exceed capabilities

2. Support.

3. I remember when YAFI = You Ask For Idiots was the most feared family in KAW. I remember when once they can tell everyone in KAW DO NOT HIRE ALLY in banner not allowed or be stripped. I remember when their leader force themselves to EE clan to join or EE clan owner be stripped. YAFAIL even stripped -IMF- alt for refusing to accept YAFAIL leader to join WARLOR EE clan. Oh YAFAIL good old days. Look at them now can't even scare the sock out of anyone.
    YAFAILS realized NA defeated them and no way of getting even after NA destroyed -Appleseeds- army. YAFAILS have to comeback to old tricks on recruiting. They figure out to get recruits they must fight KOTFE and tell everyone. Look guys we are KAW good guys. We fight the worst players in KAW KOTFE. They didn't say that look guys NA kick out asses and we need new recruits. Poor LR noobs fall for old YAFI tricks. They can't really do much after reselience kick their asses to submission . Sucks to be LR noobs to fall on YAFAILS old trick.

Saga continues.....

Sign by:
    KAW clown
    MuSaNg

4. Your all noobs basing your skills being in an alliance or clan bah bah all sheep

5. I remember the day when players had respect for others even when in a osw, guess that's gone  true warriors show respect and tolerance for their friends and enemies without the needing to bash.

Oh well, there's only a few left.

6. ??I remember when we stripped him he cried in CC why my clan not support me. Oh good old days. Look at him now cowaring and burying his head under sand to face the truth YAFI sucks then. YAFAILS sucks as always and act the hero of KAW

7. That's sweet of ya lol and how am I burying my face in sand if i'm in the air? Is there sand in the air now? Least some people learn a few things 

8. Anyways enjoy the night 

9. I bet learn a lot of things from YAFAIL book of deceptionFor example you act like you such a good guy. I know you learn more things about YAFI. You just have to suck it up with them because not much places in KAW you can join. YAFI own you now birdie boy. I hope you don't complain to the devs I harassed you too
    Talk about respect?
    Why would I need to respect a non lifeless player?

11. None lifeless player? That's funny cause i'm on kaw a lot less dealing with life and sorting things out of kaw so lovely accusation also what I did learnt I was upset yes I spoke to the developers about it and all cheaters should be
    Banned, learn the full story before accusing things, peace.

12. Musang you should stop while you're ahead you're making yourself and your clan look bad...

13. What accusation you talk about? You trying to give other meaning what I meant. I accused no one 

14. I remember when I supported your side and would trash talk yafi myself out of support for IDD and NA but now you just make yourself look like trash daily

BTW you say you're not afraid of yafi but that 42m sdt says otherwise 

15. Trying to make this Thread alive with bird boy cry baby

16. The best osws were the ones where you had friends on the opposite side and you'd unload on each other then laugh about it

17. This 

18. I've seen musang around for years now, and to be honest. I've never had even one clue as to what he's talking about. 

19. Make that two of us

20. So where's IDD?