The Vros

Discussion in 'Wars' started by George, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Kinda makes me sad

I dunno - given these new builds and massive stats and gold everywhere - makes me wonder if strip mechanics are now outdated. It's just too easy to get the funds to strip and then clear someone - strip mechanics prob should be adjusted.

2. And it's just as easy to build right back up after being stripped.

3. If it's so easy to build funds, it makes sense it's just as easy to lose them.

4. Obviously if ur willing to spend $$$ - easy to replace

Btw imperfectone is ranked 28 in ally lb - looks like a failed strip

5. If you're so worried about being stripped, either don't spend money on the game or stay at mp. It's no one but your own fault that you had so much in allies to be stripped of.

6. What if you don't do anything TO be stripped? Someone just decided to strip you. What then?

7. You took the risk of having so much in allies, no one is off limits, and anyone can be stripped.

Besides, I don't know a single player in this game who doesn't have an enemy somewhere. I have lists from two years ago with names and links. Even just visitors to rival clans were ready to be stripped.

8. Exactly this. It's a war game, get over it. Like I said, if you're so afraid of being stripped, don't spend money or stay at mp, that way you have nothing to lose.

9. Never stop hitting them and call them your new EB and unload every chance you get

10. Shhhhhh, veritas members don't know you can hit other players yet, it's a secret

11. Well actually, I can't hit you. You're out my hit range.

12. Strip me 

13. That's the best part of Kingdoms at WAR. Just like RL, you don't have to do anything for war to be on your doorstep, unexpected. What you should be is prepared, and realize the paradigm of the game your playing.

14. Based on the few that participated in the strip, it's obvious clearing it wasn't the point.

Come on all you OSW people, that should be as obvious to you as it is to me.

BTW
    Idk and idc why it was done

15. Looks like a huge pnf to me.

Gotta give some credit for pulling one that size. And true, with only the few accounts that participated, it wasn't meant to be cleaned out.

16. I enjoy hearing about EBs. I am the majority of players theses days

17. Ummm .. with the amount of ppl they had they could have easily taken 75% with xtals, which u usually use on such a strip .... what kind of excuse is that??? The guy isn't even on protection  So yes this is called a fail strip.

18. What's protection?

19. Hmm, to be an ass and confirm how much he's lost to prove a point...
    Or not too...
    Decisions, decisions

20. Something some people don't use and end up with babies