Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AshesOfEden, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Well done ash 

2. I should have another awesome batch in a day.. 

3. Someone tell the devs I should get unlimited speakers # MRB4VK

4. Lot's of backslapping going on here. Ohh your awesome Ashes (standard reply to those included in tribute) :lol: Most of the entrants are loudmouth wall warriors, BC accounts that care more about ranking then meaningful OSW contributions, banned accounts, war runners and clan hoppers. They are mostly accounts in large clans/ alliances that act all tough but never really had to fight. The real OSW warriors fight against the odds, dont give up, stay loyal to clan, actually strip more than they lose, don't rely on alarm systems and keep trash talk to a minimum.

I'd take this thread wish a pinch of salt and a shot of tequila

5. You are welcome to suggest names. 

6. I just checked your wins/losses there. Whut are you talking about? You're an eb fairy. What do you know about PVP or war?

7. Osw does not exclude trash talk. As a matter of fact, it used to be a major part of pvp, only in a classier manner. I don't remember seeing any personal attacks and such until I wanna say 2012. In early kaw farming was a way to grow. Then everyone had to farm. The fairies of those days had a block list full of inactives tho lol For some farming also provided entertainment, when target posted rage on their wall. You could make that entertainment last a bit longer by provoking the target to continue raging. Trash talk comes very handy here - nothing made nubs rage as hard as fb in their nf and some snarky remark on their/your wall. Look at Farm Fest for example - it's was all about farming and trash talking, it didn't get anymore pvp than that..back in the days anyway. I was a victim of the very first FF and I was raging on Dis' wall like there was no tomorrow..nothing out of line was said tbh, just laughing at newb me and filling up my nf. As pissed off as I was at that time (and for about 2 weeks after lol) it also uncovered a whole new world in kaw for me, then a pwar fairy - pvp and osw. Because of my rage Dis and Sucker won that FF lol

However, at some point nastiness became a trend and trolls joined osw clans/alliances/wannabe osw clans so they could justify their need of talking down on someone. As it was mentioned above, those trolls usually do lots of clan hoping. Loyalty is not their strongest suit. And I don't know what is actually

Not many left who can talk trash at the same time as they are farming the crap out of u, but they exist. People like onesey give them bad name though. But real farmers don't need recognition - their current and past targets know who they are.

9. One life I'm gonna live it up
    I'm takin' the fight
    said I'll never get enough

Stand tall I'm young and kinda proud
    I'm on top as long as the music's loud

If you think I'll sit around as the world goes by
    You're thinkin' like a fool 'cause it's a case of do or die

Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
    If you think I'll let it go you're mad
    You've got another thing comin'

That's right here's where the talkin' ends
    Well listen this night there'll be some action spent

Drive hard I'm callin' all the shots
    I got an ace card comin' down on the rocks

If you think I'll sit around while you chip away my brain
    Listen I ain't foolin' and you'd better think again

Out there is a fortune waitin' to be had
    If you think I'll let it go you're mad
    You've got another thing comin'

In this world we're livin' in we have our share of sorrow
    Answer now is don't give in aim for a new tomorrow

Oh so hot no time to take a rest yeah
    Act tough ain't room for second best

Real strong got me some security
    Hey I'm a big smash I'm goin' for infinity yeah

10. Great to see donrico. He was a little guy with a lot of dash.

11. Hey Todd.. I changed ur pic on page 60..

Ur a good fighter bro.. wub u️️

12. Congrats AG, glad to see you made the list.

13. Mah boi Snoopy made da list way to go.

14. Great additions! 

15. Hahaha, Teja pic seems spot on lololol

16. Lots of good fighters among this threads pages! I've fought with or against a lot of them, and hopefully I can fight with or against many more in the future.

17. Wow im on 2 posters!! Ashes u make me blush.

18. Missing the Clyde to my Bonnie ... where's Donno the first? He is definitely not FREE of kaw . No one ever truly leaves.

19. Donno? Isn't that you now? Donno was a hire hitter and everything everyone hated about zaft

No support