Sup. Port.
DeLLie_shush

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 11 2016, 2:03pm

Ed, Harlz, Roh. :D
DeLLie_shush

Postby MaDPoeT on Dec 11 2016, 3:50pm

A fun thread and enjoyable read. Some genuinely good osw players in amongst a large group of pretenders to be fair. I've seen posts of stats that show massive incoming. However this only proves that they either run their mouths off and get inc for it, are rubbish at osw or both  Any clan that has ever been my clans target in osw knows who I am and I know their osw warriors too. Respect to all of them 
MaDPoeT

Postby -_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_- on Dec 11 2016, 4:40pm

IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll wrote:Argue about being in this list truth is most never did anything without help the names I never heard of omg did u get to be osw warrior on events ??? Kaw has changed too much the warriors of the past will always be the warriors because kaw became soft blazey cough cough got your friends hit me nightmare machine same true fighters hit against odds poss 10 people in this list I respect and 20 others not even in it the rest are dreaming

In part I agree with the sentiment here.
The issue is players were forced to chase growth to be competitive especially with larger spenders.

Personally I always preferred the game when it stopped at highlands.
The builds were big enough to be a threat. Clans could fight relatively easily with good matchups in strength possible.

The growth gap was not so large that it was impossible to grow with pvp.
The down side to larger builds is many players are lured into ebs due to the extreme levels of gold needed to grow to be competitive with larger builds that can now farm with impunity.

And that has detracted further from the fighting.
They face very little real threat compared to years back. The vast majority of kaw are of no relevant size to oppose any that choose to sit on them.

Reps today aren't worth what they used to be.
Players aren't constantly in pvp and wc chasing incoming. They are protecting gold waiting for the next growth spurt or huge strip.

It's a shame the developers have chosen a path that doesn't reward pvp and favours ebs.

I repeat what I said earlier. Some were malicious to a huge fault.
Those that enjoyed pvp have in part been driven away from it for large portions of time.

And that's a shame. Today it's harder to know who will have your back in the game.
And you don't meet a fraction of the people.

Half my friends list is people I pvp against and with. Lots of fun times.

I understand the devs felt they had to deal with what they saw as a toxic playerbase l, and they were right to act. Just perhaps there could have been a better way than we have seen.

Certainly will never forget my intro to kaw. Being farmed 24/7 for 11 days because I attacked a player that attacked a clan mate.

One hell of an intro to a game. Frustrating first couple of days. Then learnt a hell of a lot and loved it.

Pvp needs to be able to compete for growth again.
-_-OPTIMAL-_-CHAOS-_-

Postby BlaZey on Dec 11 2016, 5:32pm

MaDPoeT wrote:I've seen posts of stats that show massive incoming. However this only proves that they either run their mouths off and get inc for it, are rubbish at osw or both 

lol that's a very close minded statement, to say the least
BlaZey

Postby 8________________MuSaNg____IDD on Dec 11 2016, 6:17pm

I think you guys overthink too much and give too much credit when KAW was just started. My old KAW account was here when KAW was new. It was fun and all new game it's fun because all same build same range. You can hit anyone and they can hit you back. Nobody dominate anyone unless you are semi active. When I start playing this game I thought I was against a computer. I couldn't figure how to chat or check wall. All I know only way to grow by hitting someone and upgrade. I thought those o was hitting are computer generated players like quest. I get notification about messages and have no clue what they are and can't figure how to find them. So I ignore for a week until I figure about walls. I saw on my walls begging to stop or threats and that's how I realized I was hitting other players like me for two weeks. Then game evolve to build clans then PWAR which boring as hell also but it was necessary to grow and help build banks.
There is no one born a true osw player or great osw player. Everyone have its unique talent. Anyone can fight it's a tap tap game. Anyone can scout, steal, assassinate and attack. I don't believe on someone say they are the best osw player. It's a matter of financial. If you can afford to Xtal 24 a day to hit someone you are no better than the guy not Xtaling. The guy not Xtaling probably thinking his money is worth more on something important in life. Now even those big spender that in the past Xtal on someone until maxed out will not do so now. Their Xtal worth more doing train and chase growth like chasing the dragon tails. OSW is all about building strong friendship with your clan mate. Cooperating and working together for fun. If you OSW to feed your ego then you on the wrong path. Your ego will never filled Anyway the past have good things and bad things. The same on current game. There is some good and bad. Nothing is perfect game or else no other games in the market.

Sign by your KAW clown MuSaNg 
8________________MuSaNg____IDD

Postby Amaryllis on Dec 11 2016, 9:06pm

Ashes does such an amazing job every time. Nice work!
Amaryllis

Postby Amaryllis on Dec 11 2016, 9:06pm

I love ashes 
Amaryllis

Postby iBadAssDom on Dec 12 2016, 1:10am

I don't agree with that statement about battle losses, however MadPoet and Ape are one of the best trackers I've ever had the joy of oswing with. They would stop growing completely and just fund strips & track whole clans by themselves. They definitely belong to the group of badass warriors that unfortunately not many ppl know about. We always had a great time being a pain in the hiney to our enemies :D
iBadAssDom

Postby Elon_Musk on Dec 12 2016, 1:18am

Resilient_LaDyAsHx wrote:At least no one accused you of being a man.. yet 

She does have hairy knuckles 
Elon_Musk
2016 ASW Champion

PreviousNext

Return to Wars