Tribute to OSW Fighters

Discuss past and ongoing wars.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Tribute to OSW Fighters

Postby IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll on Dec 10 2016, 5:01pm

Argue about being in this list truth is most never did anything without help the names I never heard of omg did u get to be osw warrior on events ??? Kaw has changed too much the warriors of the past will always be the warriors because kaw became soft blazey cough cough got your friends hit me nightmare machine same true fighters hit against odds poss 10 people in this list I respect and 20 others not even in it the rest are dreaming
IlllIilI_MR_MAGOO_lllIIlll

Postby HereofDragonborn on Dec 10 2016, 6:48pm

Different strokes for different folks is all I have to say about arguing on who deserves to be on this list and who doesn't.
HereofDragonborn

Postby EE-Bob_Sacamano-CHAMP on Dec 10 2016, 7:27pm

I've never been in a standard osw, they seem boring af.. Ashes put my poster up because I have the best wall in all of kaw and I don't scared of turds.
EE-Bob_Sacamano-CHAMP

Postby slayerbob on Dec 10 2016, 8:25pm

This is too cool, Ashes! Best of for sure. Great work as always!
slayerbob

Postby DeLLie_shush on Dec 10 2016, 8:27pm

Support
DeLLie_shush

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Dec 10 2016, 8:35pm

To be honest I don't deserved to be here. I have clan mate do most the work and 2 times deserving than me. They did the best tracking spreadsheet to take down -Appleseeds- and army to be taken by ATA seriously. Those are the real osw Warriors. I'm only here to have fun and clowning around. I respect a lot my clan mates for doing a lot of hard works in background. Their over a year tracking 24/7 with many accounts action for almost two years is very amazing. This are the payer the most deserving. They are the players that very quiet and just let me do what I do even sometimes they don't agree. They just forgive because I'm their brother and it's my way of having fun of the game. I doubt any big alliances would think about brotherhood but only a number or a meatshield for those few with self interest to profit. Anyway I'm here to have fun and still waiting to -Appleseeds- to comeback and debate with me with my broken English
_____________MuSaNg______IDD__

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Dec 10 2016, 8:37pm

To be honest I don't deserved to be here. I have clan mate do most the work and 2 times deserving than me. They did the best tracking spreadsheet to take down -Appleseeds- and army to be taken by ATA seriously. Those are the real osw Warriors. I'm only here to have fun and clowning around. I respect a lot my clan mates for doing a lot of hard works in background. Their over a year tracking 24/7 with many accounts action for almost two years is very amazing. This are the player the most deserving. They are the players that very quiet and just let me do what I do even sometimes they don't agree. They just forgive because I'm their brother and it's my way of having fun of the game. I doubt any big alliances would think about brotherhood but only a number or a meatshield for those few with self interest.

Postby GRYMLN on Dec 10 2016, 8:42pm

Musa!!!
GRYMLN

Postby _____________MuSaNg______IDD__ on Dec 10 2016, 8:47pm

Sorry Ashes I double post by mistake. You can remove the other and this to clean a little thanks

Postby AshesOfEden on Dec 10 2016, 8:50pm

Well said Musang..

When I was planning this thread, I know I can't cover ever single person but don't want to do generic clan posters.. so I figure the best compromise for clans is to cover the clan but put some names on it to make it "human"

It's the same kind of thinking for me to put nickname/shortnames as opposed to account names (with lots of numbers etc) as much as I can..

This is a "human" tribute.. it takes lots of great players to fight certain types of osw's and have fun.. i have covered to date around 75 clans and hope to cover more.. cheers and salute to ALL the fighters in the osw clans that strip,feed,track,trace,clean,roster check, and do all those things that are "off system"..

Oh and those who call up in the middle of the night to alert you of strips on u.. in sexy accents ️️
AshesOfEden

PreviousNext

Return to Wars